Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake's "Friendship" With "Eleven" From Stranger Things

ABW

While in Los Angeles, attending the 70th Emmy Awards on Monday (Sept. 17), the 14-year-old starlet shared details about her close relationship with the 31-year-old rapper.

"I love him. I met him in Australia and he's honestly so fantastic," she shared excitedly before, adding that he’s a "great friend and a great role model."

She then went on to share that the two stay in connection via text.

"We just texted each other the other day and he was like, 'I miss you so much,' and I was like, 'I miss you more,'" the 14-year-old star shared.

With an age difference of 17 years, many are left unsure how they feel about the pair having close communications. What could they possibly have in common? According to Millie, it’s mostly advice “about boys,” adding, “he helps me. He’s great, he’s wonderful. I love him."

When asked what’s Drake's advice about boys, Millie quickly shied away from the question replying, “that stays in the text messages.”

Uh, OK.

According to the young starlet, Millie plans to see Drake in November when he comes to Atlanta for his Aubrey and the Three Migos tour.

We honestly don’t know what we think about the fact that the two are in communication and it leaves us wondering what her parents think of the relationship.

There's some shit about him and a 16 yrs old dating too tho.

I love MJ as an artist and when i try to defend the mf , the question of "why was this mf friends with kids in the first place" always leaves a nigga like:

tenor.gif

He hit every chick out there so maybe his new passion is to groom em n get first dibs cuz everyone else been passed around then once they fluorish n get passed around he can look on as Father Hoe Time

Drake has a bigger plan

Idk

kinda hard to believe cuz dude seems to make smart moves, so if he is diddlin this lil girl ion think their friendship would be as public

This is terrible click bait. Given Drake's history with some of the most beautiful women in Hollywood we KNOW he's not looking at no 14 year old white girl on an intimate level. These types of news articles are for dumb shade room bitches and niggas who despise Drake SMMFH.

Just because you get women dont mean you cant be a pedo tho. Nothing is surprising.

This is terrible click bait. Given Drake's history with some of the most beautiful women in Hollywood we KNOW he's not looking at no 14 year old white girl on an intimate level. These types of news articles are for dumb shade room bitches and niggas who despise Drake SMMFH.
No.

What does a 30 year old miss about a 13 year old?

Help me out.

Help me understand why a grown ass man would say that to child that aint his.

Beautiful women that have to sign a NDA?

The same dude that couldnt take rhianna's no as answer and had to get curbed?

I'm no drake fan by far but you gotta remember he was a child star at the same age she was. When the article asks what they could possible have in common he could just actually be being a role model and a decent human being to a kid that's in a very specific situation that he knows something about.

It kinda reflects on the mindstate of the people that make pedo assumptions out of nowhere more than it does on him.

Drake knows she got nxt in hollywood

She got the juice and in 10yrs might be a good connect to have in hollywood.

Drake degrassi ass gonna star in a movie one day sooner or later

There's some shit about him and a 16 yrs old dating too tho.

I love MJ as an artist and when i try to defend the mf , the question of "why was this mf friends with kids in the first place" always leaves a nigga like:

tenor.gif

And yall hail him as a king and a god.

You're 39. Wtf you doing chilling with 10 year olds in your house?

Prince>>>>

Back