Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Drakeo the Ruler Dead from Stabbing at Festival in LA

smh

saw his name trending on google last nite

damn shame

I'm not too familiar w/ him or his music but if it's true he took the diss everyone route to gain notoriety this could be an unfortunate outcome

even if it's all in fun, everyone ain't jokin & the energy behind your words or thoughts can't differentiate either

nonetheless

R.I.P.

Ya'll really gotta stop posting this shit when it don't directly apply. Niggas did it with Dolph and now this...if you're in the city you're from doing legit work, a show, appearance etc and something happens that's completely different than just randomly being in your old hood and some shit popping off.
Nah you just hate boosie

What he said applies regardless of the details

I only knew dude cause of the song with Drake, I thought it was a joke song at first because their names so similar

It seem like he had some kinda following tho, RIP

With all the talk about what allegedly happened during that festival, what led up to it...the violent aftermath seems almost inevitable. I hope all the parties involved can chill and not go on a revenge spree. People are talking, videos are circulating. This is bad. L.A. is on fire right now. Just a couple of weeks after Slim400 passed. May both of them rest in peace. Prayers goes out to their loved ones.

I only knew dude cause of the song with Drake, I thought it was a joke song at first because their names so similar

It seem like he had some kinda following tho, RIP
Never heard of him or anyone ever talk about him. RIP to young brother

that's the thing

there's plenty mf we may have never heard of that's got enuff of a following to generate 6 figures a yr (if not more)

I never really be surprised tho cuz I'm out the loop anyway lol

Back