Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Drake - Toosie Slide

Why you guys find it so hard to say sutten is weak? What's all this 'it's for tik tok' bullshit this is a hip hop forum man why you thinkin' about what some pre teens gonna think.

I'd say at this point it pretty much goes without sayin' that Drake singles will be hits. That's not commentary.

Say your idol is releasin' trash get your cosigns and move on its ok
Talk to em pac

Why you guys find it so hard to say sutten is weak? What's all this 'it's for tik tok' bullshit this is a hip hop forum man why you thinkin' about what some pre teens gonna think.

I'd say at this point it pretty much goes without sayin' that Drake singles will be hits. That's not commentary.

Because we know exactly what this track is for.

Its weak though

You can call it weak. The hotline bling and in my feelings checks anything but tho. This is another one that will have people acting a ass on social media while he kicks back collects and leverages his worth.

It's trash tho.

You feel better now?

:hahaha:

You same niggas stay mad lol.

Niggas will eat shit as long as Drake serve it with a smile

I read the words tik tok too much today for this to be an adult themed forum yo

And men dancing like aggressive females is another L for generation Y. How you voguing with the tool on ya hip b

Niggas will eat shit as long as Drake serve it with a smile

I read the words tik tok too much today for this to be an adult themed forum yo

And men dancing like aggressive females is another L for generation Y. How you voguing with the tool on ya hip b

He mad a corny dance song for folks to dance to.

Whats the real problem?

I honestly feel Drake dropped this shit to not just to make a quick buck...but prove a point....Much like why Tyler Perry said he made those Madea Boo! films....

Like someone said a parody..satire of themselves while laughing all the way to the bank

Back