Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake - Search & Rescue

Keep reuploading that heat mayne. The culture needs it.

All u old niggaz gon be mad when this is at the top of the charts playing every half hour on the radio

Maybe the thread title threw y'all off idk pero..
The hate is palpable
0e6874c67756e0448d963b885d3cc0d8d6-drake.h473.w710.gif
Nah, this ain't the one

Keep reuploading that heat mayne. The culture needs it.

All u old niggaz gon be mad when this is at the top of the charts playing every half hour on the radio

Maybe the thread title threw y'all off idk pero..
The hate is palpable
0e6874c67756e0448d963b885d3cc0d8d6-drake.h473.w710.gif

Yea but, with all the giant companies allowed to buy all the stations and then merging to control all of the market, isnt it easier for a big label to just pay to have only a select few artists records in constant rotation everywhere, 24/7.

Ijs, I dont believe no numbers now unless its from an random person that came outa no where that isnt mainstream.

As per usual all the niggas that haven't liked anything drake has put out in years sure gathered here quickly to listen and share what they think of this. 🤔

Anyway... this is an impressive rollout for a throwaway.

As per usual all the niggas that haven't liked anything drake has put out in years sure gathered here quickly to listen and share what they think of this. 🤔

Same could be said for the niggas who hop on asap to champion that "unseasoned food" he keeps serving. All I care about is the quality of the music and if it ain't it...then it just ain't it.

Kanye does numbers 🤷🏿‍♂️

What makes you keep coming for the unseasoned food he keeps serving?

Why are you at the steakhouse looking for vegan?

Easy. I'm not a hater or a dick rider. He is obviously a talented artist. He just hasn't been producing up to his capabilities...imo. I say the same shit about my favorite artist when they're dropping bullshit, so it has nothing to do w/ Drake specifically. He's just been on a long run of bullshit imo. Nas had a string of questionable duds for a while, before the King Disease series, and I flamed him too. That didn't stop me from checking for the next album because I knew what he was capable of. Drake, on the other hand, hasn't recovered from his string of lack luster albums imo. Maybe next time though.

Easy. I'm not a hater or a dick rider. He is obviously a talented artist. He just hasn't been producing up to his capabilities...imo. I say the same shit about my favorite artist when they're dropping bullshit, so it has nothing to do w/ Drake specifically. He's just been on a long run of bullshit imo. Nas had a string of questionable duds for a while, before the King Disease series, and I flamed him too. That didn't stop me from checking for the next album because I knew what he was capable of. Drake, on the other hand, hasn't recovered from his string of lack luster albums imo. Maybe next time though.
Took a shower kinda sour cause my favorite group ain't comin' wit' it
But I'm wit' ya you 'cause you probably goin' through it anyway
But anyhow when in doubt, went on out and bought it
'Cause I thought it would be jammin', but examine all the flawsky-wasky
Awfully sad and its costly but that's all she wrote
And I hope I never have to float in that boat
Up - creek "It's weak" is the last quote
That I wanna hear when i'm goin' down when all's said and done

Back