Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Scorpion Album Thread

Scorpion

• Total voters
I really liked more life, honestly thats when I became a fan..

After I listened to it too much, i figured I'll finally listen to his earlier projects

:Pathetic:they were not for me

niggas that cant go from fry cook to cashier always talking about evolving and growing
Nah, I'm the restaurant owner. It's about making your own wealth, not depending on others for a check.

With Drake, you really see no growth. All this influence and so-called power in Drake's hands, and he continues to make Hip Pop music aimed at the lowest common denominator. This ain't the Reason and we're not on and IC anymore, but quality does still matter...right? And coming off the blackface bullshit and his supposed goal of bringing about social awareness....it's amazing that with all these tracks he still has nothing of substance to say. But he'll get a pass, just like he did with the no response to Push.

lol @ jayz saying yall killed x and not zimmerman

both can go to be honest

the beat is fucking crazy on talk up. I really just want to listen to the instrumental on that shit.

The Jay Z track

I like Jay but that song and verse is ass

that bullshit ass meme bar at the end about Zimmermean and X that I saw all over the net was the highlight

His timing was all off.Drake was cool,but Jay was below average.

Song is very forgettable.

I gotta say it again. It's a good day for the 1 half of the father of today's modern day sound is getting his shine again on Talk Up. Crazy as I type this that they are playing Three 6 on the radio

I just wait till albums drop on youtube. Ill buy kendricks albums and old stuff i grew up on
lol you listening to the pitched up versions and looking like

giphy.gif

when you hear the normal version

Back