OUT NOW Drake - Scorpion Album Thread

Scorpion

• Total voters
There is small element of growth in that he a father now...some of the stuff he says holds a little more weight...becoming a parent changes the average man.

Reactions: silverfoxx
Out of all the fire beats on Side A that's the one you choose Hov to get on?

tenor.gif
Nigga that three 6 sample is fire

I’ve been asking for an all rap album and he delivered (technically). I haven’t made it all the way through yet, but this shit is nice so far!

Reactions: Race Jones
Ratchet Bday is freakin...trash.

Took the album off shuffle and started wit the intro.

Survival was what it was...an intro.
Track 2, Non Stop, got me over here almost in tears laughin. This 21 Savage flow gotta go. Lmao mane wth? The beat sound like somethin Project Pat would spit on. It was iight.

I feel like I'm bout to be disappointed havin listened to only 3 tracks. Mane, I hope this ain't another trash album for Black Music Month like The Cart...nvm.

W everything going on this was posed to be his opus...... his classic, his Miseducation....instead niggas once again forced to choose the songs they like while dismissing the rest of the album...someone should ve told Aubrey u gotta have a classic before dropping a double disc

"Alot of 6s up in here"

I fuck with that Paul track, good to hea4 drake on some sinister shit and refreshing to hear Jay on one of them beats even if he was struggling to stay on beat.

My frat brother is visitin me for a day. He just bought it, and we’re listening to it right now.

Cool intro track with Survivor. He was giving some bars out on that.

Next track, Nonstop...... nah. That ain’t it.

3rd track - Elevate. sounds too emo for me.

Ummmm......

I know Drake doesn’t make remixes for his songs like that but Nonstop gotta have a 21 remix

Is There More was respectable.

That’s the end of it? Damn.

Intro and Outro tracks were nice. Fuck pretty much everything else. When Charlemagne is the only one who gets a bar shot at him on the album, you’re better off not shootin at all.

I'm checked out of the R&B album. Not one fuck will be given on that one.

Album 1 score: 4/10. Seriously, even when he’s backed up against the wall, he thinks he fly out like a Peaguses or some shit. He was supposed to have something a bit more fierce in that arsenal.

Aubs goin Aub. You should’ve known that.

I like Daytona more than these 78 songs

I'm good on most of side B

Push got son all out his element

Drake Scorpio aka "I really do Luh my son"

album is really good though.I can't front on Drizzy overall

Reactions: Qawshun