Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Scary Hours 3

I enjoyed all these songs much more than more the shit on the actual album… I’d like to hear more of this from him but I guess that’s not what pays the bills

I’m usually up on all producers but who the fuck is that and what else has he done worth listening to
I've seen his name on a underground site & on YouTube since I look up beatmakers, but I never really gave him a shot yet. Only thing I know he did was a joint for Earl Sweatshirt - El Toro Combo Meal. But that beat ain't nothing crazy imo. It's not bad but not amazing either. He has beat tapes on youtube tho.

LOL the fact that 2 songs into this; you can instantly feel that these joints are significantly better than almost all of his album says alot.

Niggas had to bully Drake into puttin effort into his music and stop half-assin
It’s the production…. he ain’t really nothing different than usual besides not singing but them beats are stellar

So scary hours 3 is just these added joints to the last project he just released?

I never got around to listening to it. Is it the same beats on those tracks or do those now have new beats

Back