Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Scary Hours 2

I stop believing numbers from big machine artists when i found out the label will jut buy their own shit for good press. They also making it seem like this is individual album sales and this has never been done before. Doesnt this happen all the time now for established artist cuz of how easy streaming is? Doesnt everyone stream it the first week just to hear, then lose interest right after?

Drake has been the best in the game for a long time now. He's on a completely different level than anybody else.

He's definitely top 10 all time and if he's not top 5 he'll for sure be in the top 5 within the next few years.

One can only hope. I think he wont make music devoid of what the masses think until he reaches Jay-Z's age where it wont matter. Then I can see him dropping a 4:44 type of album. I remember for years people ripping on Jay-Z for not talking about social issues enough and being materialistic.

Drake is around the same age Jay was when he dropped Black Album. Jay's appeal was on a different level at that time (not higher, different) and he earned a certain level of respect that allowed him to coast for the next 14 years til 4:44. Drake to this day still has to drop a RD/BP/BA caliber project before he gets that same leeway. I honestly don't mind that he's playing this lane closely. At least he's dropping music his fans can appreciate. I'm more mad at Cole, K Dot and them cats who are playing Where's Waldo with themselves at this point.

Drake has been the best in the game for a long time now. He's on a completely different level than anybody else.

He's definitely top 10 all time and if he's not top 5 he'll for sure be in the top 5 within the next few years.
I need to see the top 10 of anyone who thinks this. Not that he doesn't have a case, but ppl are still referencing Snoop and Wu Tang and those are considered 2nd tier GOAT candidates. You can't just make the list by being around for 10+ years anymore... especially if LL and KRS aren't on your list.

Lol. You about to start some shit.

Teacher-parent meetings, wives get googly-eyed
Regardless of what their husbands do to provide
Askin' if I know Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj
... of course.

Lol that's hard

I can't speak on what he does behind the scenes for the community because I'm sure he does. On a musical level, he sprinkles a little bit here and there between verses but that's it.

He could do more with his platform but perhaps he's not ready to change that aspect of his music just yet and he doesn't have to.

i would like him reach out more and help the youths but i understand thats not his problem but it would be a good look

Back