Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake Responds To “This Is America” Originally Being A Drake Diss

Maybe the version we didn't get was a diss cause I'm not hearing it in the lyrics 🤷🏾‍♂️

Also this dude saying “like” 11 times in 30 seconds irks one of my nerves when I hear a lot of dudes speak

“So I was walking to the store like, and I saw this girl like, and like, I just had to say wassup to her like…”

I couldn’t care less if Drake drops music on the clip he does if it was actually good.

We all in agreement that “This is America” is mainly remembered for the video tho. That’s not a bad thing.

I think Hip Hop needs Drake more now than before , a lot of rappers are flopping and not selling albums at high numbers, they do not have single big grossing tours . They are not making any summer anthems.
And to add I think if Drake's name was taken off a lot of his shit, the people who call it trash would be hyping it up. That's the one thing I hate about the culture: if you see an artist a lot, people start talking down immediately before they even hear the work. I noticed I started enjoying rap again when I stopped hanging in Hip Hop forums/pages and just turning the shit on without input. Then after I'm set in my enjoyment, I come check out the forums and it's, "Damn, dude dropping again? He always on. I was in the car and every other song... He all on this... I'm sick of his ass. The album sorry anyway. I listened to three tracks and I was done."

I hope he keep going. Every track won't be a banger, but you're looking at the blueprint of what Pac laid when you see people like Wayne, Drake, and Gucci dropping at a high clip. Y'all got tattoos of the Father of the Quantity Drop but hate all his kids.

Back