Drake/Meek Mill Beef Squashed

-Meek was in his feelings because Drake and Wayne were still running through Nicki.

-Meek used the “Drake didn’t tweet my album” bullshit as an excuse to start a beef with him online.

- Drake responded and ended Meek’s once promising career.

- Game dug Up Meek’s dead corpse, pissed on it, and re-buried it.

- Nicki left Meek.

- Meek went to prison.

- Meek was released from prison.

- Jay Z made a surprise appearance on Drake’s new album in an effort to convince Drake to allow Meek the chance of asking for forgiveness.

- Drake forgave Meek, allowed him to kiss the ring, played ping pong with him, and will probably resurrect his dead career.

That’s the timeline, and the results were basically predicted by myself and others in those old IC ‘Drake vs Meek’ threads.

To be honest, as I read this particular news this morning over a delicious cup of coffee from Cuba, I can’t help but wonder the following question....

How does that MMG groupie from the IC named Gee feel about all of this? :uhhuh6:

-Meek was in his feelings because Drake and Wayne were still running through Nicki.

-Meek used the “Drake didn’t tweet my album” bullshit as an excuse to start a beef with him online.

- Nicki left Meek.

- Meek went to prison.

- Jay Z made a surprise appearance on Drake’s new album in an effort to convince Drake to allow Meek the chance of asking for forgiveness.

- Drake forgave Meek, allowed him to kiss the ring, played ping pong with him, and will probably resurrect his dead career.

That’s the timeline, and the results were basically predicted by myself and others in those old IC ‘Drake vs Meek’ threads.

To be honest, as I read this particular news this morning over a delicious cup of coffee from Cuba, I can’t help but wonder the following question....

How does that MMG groupie from the IC named Gee feel about all of this? :uhhuh6:

Lol i know you not counting game diss as legit good bro? That was a bsndwagon moment like all Game shit. I dont think Meek career was dead but it got hit but they said the mixtapes he dropped afterward were good

Reactions: onetoughmiracle
gee757 must be mad as hell

giphy.gif

This is good for both of them. Meek and MMG need those OvO cosigns and features. Drake needs less street dudes having beef with him.

- Nicki left Meek.

- Meek went to prison.

You can tell this nigga got mad owls sitting around his desktop

Type of member got OVO tatted across his lower back

I guess it's nice to see 2 brothers no longer spitting venom at each other but truthfully as someone over 30 and outside of the industry I couldn't care less.

Reactions: 5 Grand