Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake is dropping Care Package this Friday.....this one I’m excited for

This was a cool lil trip through memory lane, "Club paradise" took a nigga back.

People where hype and counting down till, they could pay a company to listen to a song they could of been bought and listened to on their own? This new generation sure is different.

The only song I never heard was the "Heat of the moment" song. Never fucked with those Beyonce shits, everything else been in rotation.

People where hype and counting down till, they could pay a company to listen to a song they could of been bought and listened to on their own? This new generation sure is different.
what? None of these songs are for sale anywhere before this, and I dunno about anyone else, but I'm paying for the streaming service regardless.

Say what you want but this is no joke thing.

Nas new album's filled with unreleased music but with Drake's joint everyone has access to most if not all of the songs on YouTube, Datpiff, etc... and still selling 100k + in the first week lol. This will be gold in a couple of years probably. Nigga got a serious tight grip on the music scene for real.

Back