OUT NOW Drake - Honestly, Nevermind

A lot of y'all ain't left the country and its evident, this nigga Drake been travelling around the world and seen that trap/hiphop shit doesn't hit everywhere like that. This is definitely a move to grow his international audience, he can do the rap shit in his sleep at this point

Doesn’t mean it’s not wack, like I said he did way better versions of what he tried to do here when he made One Dance and Passionfruit

It wasn't bad.

I just feel if you're going to completely jump into another genre the shit should be immaculate.

I feel like he tip toed the line and didn't fully go into that sound.

This shit was La Croix. Sure it might taste like kiwi strawberry somewhere but that's as far as it goes

I do like Flight's Booked though

A lot of y'all ain't left the country and its evident, this nigga Drake been travelling around the world and seen that trap/hiphop shit doesn't hit everywhere like that. This is definitely a move to grow his international audience, he can do the rap shit in his sleep at this point

First of all you aint gotta leave the country to listen to differernt types of music. This country has country/latin/reggae/house/edm/hiphop/trap everything under the sun. So when my folks who listen to those types of music and say this shit is trash. I mean what am i supposed to say??

Producers in Baltimore pissed cuz it's clear the sound he was looking for but any one of them could have gave him a better album then dude....

View attachment 864628

This is what I was talking about in my last post. Baltimore, Jersey and Chicago are all claiming he ripped their club music sound yet all 3 places also say their shit sounds different lol. It's hilarious

yeah yeah......nigga this shit is for teenage white girls in raves b.

Gave it another listen on the way to work with my ears more open knowing what to expect. It's cool and I see where he's going but it's not an album I'm gonna have on repeat. 🤷🏿‍♂️

This is basically his 808s and heartbreak. I think we'll see younger artists use the style to try and break in the game down the line.

I'm just wondering how he claims albums like More Life, If You're Reading This, Dark Lane Demos are "mixtapes" but THIS is an album?

I was listening to his SiriusXM show Table for One last night. That shit seems like its all contract technicalities. He wasn't even sure if it was his 7th or 8th album. Noah was saying iyrtitl is a mixtape officially but drake himself said he considers it an album.

I'm assuming that now he's at a point in his career where he's operating with complete freedom when he releases and it is whatever he says it is and that's that.