Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - For All The Dogs 🐕

aww shit, Sneak building his case against this nigga Drake.

Freeman bout to break out a new ridiculous dog gif.

View attachment 1180444

Nah I'm gonna get hit with this and have no reply

zxdd3gesu0kkqysymo7k.gif.gif

The truth? Aubrey BEEN Vagina Monologues…..

Gets beat up by Puff….

Ripped up on wax by Common….

Out-right embarrassed by Push….

And all he can do is make songs for the hoes. No strength in his game. Billboard and numbers don’t matter as much as y’all thinks.

You left out how he got peed on by TI's homeboy and had no reaction.

Kanye still exists. I don't want to hear from you niggas over a metaphor. Shut up. Or keep crying about it.
Weak deflection

Koonye got checked in public on tmz

Koonye got chastised and canceled

Koonye is now known for being anti black

But it's cool because the last two pages serve as a prime example of why black Americans are delineating from the rest of the diaspora on our reparations push..cuz "we all black" aint for working for US, right? This is a prime example of why we stop caping for negroes from places who think this disrespect ain't no big deal or are entertained by it eating popcorn.

The truth? Aubrey BEEN Vagina Monologues…..

Gets beat up by Puff….

Ripped up on wax by Common….

Out-right embarrassed by Push….

And all he can do is make songs for the hoes. No strength in his game. Billboard and numbers don’t matter as much as y’all thinks.

Lol I don’t think he lost to common at all. I get you’re 40 from up too so if it’s not timberland hoody rap it’s viewed as soft. But the nigga been consistent for like 12 years at this point. And consistent. Idk wtf Kendrick at and Jcole is meh.

Lol I don’t think he lost to common at all. I get you’re 40 from up too so if it’s not timberland hoody rap it’s viewed as soft. But the nigga been consistent for like 12 years at this point. And consistent. Idk wtf Kendrick at and Jcole is meh.

Kendrick tricked these niggas man.

Reactions: GNS
Lol so when Jayz said on girls girls that his African chick would be buck naked eating fufu were we thinking about the Nigerians and the offense?

Shit young thug and Wayne both said fuck BLM

Back