Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - For All The Dogs 🐕

so they tried to paint it like Joe a hater and its about the song and not competition.

I heard Coles response as.. nah I washed that nigga Drake on his shit and at some point he gon try to do the same to me.

Looks like the clip was chopped up tho so id have the see more to be certain
Joe was being a hater. His initial review was fine. The "stop hanging out with Kai cenat and fuckin 25 yr olds" shit was weird and screamed personal.

Why are we still pretending this shit is a mystery lol?

This is what I meant in the Keith Lee thread where even tho he wasn't pleased he kept his review respectful didn't get out of pocket on some rah rah shit.

Joe was being a hater. His initial review was fine. The "stop hanging out with Kai cenat and fuckin 25 yr olds" shit was weird and screamed personal.

Why are we still pretending this shit is a mystery lol?

This is what I meant in the Keith Lee thread where even tho he wasn't pleased he kept his review respectful didn't get out of pocket on some rah rah shit.

fair enough. Some truth sprinkled amongst the hate or some hate sprinkled in amongst the truth.

I did chuckle at the weak ass defense of "nah his verse wasnt trying to be competitive he was trying to give it the energy and THATS what made the song".. lol foh

fair enough. Some truth sprinkled amongst the hate or some hate sprinkled in amongst the truth.

I did chuckle at the weak ass defense of "nah his verse wasnt trying to be competitive he was trying to give it the energy and THATS what made the song".. lol foh

I think those are just the facts. Doesn't matter in the grand scheme of anything either way so whatever.

Back