Results are only viewable after voting.
tenor.gif

One of the wackest hooks I ever heard

Nigga was just saying anything, damn a rhyme

And the beat was ok but it was used awkwardly

this....this not it

i wouldnt be mad if i never heard another Durk verse in my life

tootsie slide >>>> this shit

Ever since the nigga dropped that tape of B-sides I haven’t heard an A-side level track from him. Maybe he got too much praise for it and realized he ain’t have to work so hard.

Niggas laughing but Drake needs a classic album to cement his legacy

I used to think that, but at this point drake is what he is. A hit making machine. He the Dan Marino of hip hop. No one gonna question the stats or greatness. But we always gonn point out the missing classic album/superbowl....maybe is a bad analogy/comparison. But is early n that's the best I can do fam lol

I used to think that, but at this point drake is what he is. A hit making machine. He the Dan Marino of hip hop. No one gonna question the stats or greatness. But we always gonn point out the missing classic album/superbowl....maybe is a bad analogy/comparison. But is early n that's the best I can do fam lol

I’d use T Mac as a more recent example but agree

Over was not that great. But we gotta admit, the hype leading up to that was INSANE. Dude would have needed a smash record to live up to the hype of the "Drake's debut album 1st single"

I get that. It’s just an awkward ass song to me. It almost sounds like he originally laid the vocals to a completely diff beat, then did a cut and paste job.

I’d use T Mac as a more recent example but agree

Yea...pretty much insert anyone who put up crazy numbers but never won a chip. Drake has had an amazing run..unprecedented I would say. We have never seen this. But hip hop heads always gon bring up that missing classic. Fair or not, it is what it is. Does he need it, I would say no. Would it help his legacy, YES

Back