Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake Calls Out Grammys Staff, Says He Can Name 20 Rappers With Ghostwriters

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Live On OVO Radio.
Cliffnotes

•Academy pitched him to cancel his two shows come to the Grammys and sit in the audience and basically lose

•Said the Recording Academy tried to pacify, or alienate him. Or because he's a black rapper they don't know what to do with him.

•He doesn't want his Grammy's because he doesn't know why One Dance wasn't nominated or why Hotline Bling was in rap categories.

•Said he's proud of the collaboration he did with Quentin. He says he could name twenty people who are worse than him (having writers).

•Because Quentin Miller was managed by Don Cannon and Dj Drama they added to it and made the situation messy.

•He dragged Meek Meek Mill because of issues with Nicki created the narrative that he didn't write his own music

•He was introduced to Quentin Miller through Boil Da and they ended up doing about 5 songs total

•He makes pop songs for a reason. He wants to be like Michael Jackson

•Doesn't know why him and Khaled were the target of one of Kanye's rants. Says they're good people and he doesn't respect

•Said he doesn't know what Kanye is referring to half of the time.

•Says he really blew when wayne rapped "Money to Blow" (drake song) at mtv awards.•Says his character was being given less airtime on Degrassi because others noticed he was focusing on music

•Said management of the show was upset he was sleeping in his dressing room to save time shooting degrassi & recording. he was recording at 4/5 am and to save time going back home then to set he'd go straight to the set and sleep.

•Dre heard one of his songs and asked for proof drake wrote it, so drake faxed handwritten lyrics

•Dre invited him to work on his detox bootcamp & drake took 40 with him to write for dre.

•Dre gave drake his first 10k check. drake said he never had a check that size so he was so happy that he invited his girl down to cali to get a hotel room & shop. he celebrated so hard he missed a bootcamp recording and got kicked off the dre bootcamp lmao

•He says he still has the physical copy of the 10k check.

•Said the meek mill situation made him defensive, so a lot of his

•Songs now (one dance, hot line bling etc) aren't rap cuz he comes off aggressive and defensive in his lyrics

•Said the non-rap music made him happy & he consider removing all rap from Views

•Says Views was influential, wasn't his greatest album, and naturally he and his crew didn't celebrate it. they just moved on to working on More Life

•Says he dropped a rap record when he dropped One Dance so people knew he was "still on [his] shit" lol

Papi coming through! Tell the truth and shame the devil!

He should have let Rihanna in, poor girl sitting there thinking she would win at least one. I guess he didn't know either before hand?

Drake really in his feelings....

dude winning.....like seriously, that's undeniable... he's wining... but he still feel he's misunderstood....and he cares wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much about being understood......

Drake really in his feelings....

dude winning.....like seriously, that's undeniable... he's wining... but he still feel he's misunderstood....and he cares wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much about being understood......
You know he sensitive

like he was sayign meek came at his lively hood and his ablity to feed his family

'''..

you know how many fans cared about meeks accusations? 0

you know how many stopped listening to drake cuz meek said he had a ghostwriter? 0

you know how much money drake lost off of that beef? 0

infact in all 3 categories he gained more than anything....

so you basically still mad at meek for one of the biggest jolts to your career thus far?

nigga got a grammy nomination out of the beef.....da fuq he crying about?:really2:

I think it's a combination of him being sensitive and being scared of falling off.
everybody falls off.....

evolution of hiphop painted that picture clearly as fuck......you make the most out of your time while you have it.....

afrika bambaataa felt some kidna way when run dmc came out, dmc felt some kinda way when rakim came out....

the game changes......

dude just be corny as shti to me.....shit like this is further why it's tough for me to be a fan....nigga gives too much about the wrong shit for me.....
i know millions of motherfuckers like that shit, i'm jut not one of them

Back