Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake about to sign this dude *prediction*

So yall just gunna ignore this thumbnail pic? DF

maxresdefault.jpg

Naw gave it a listen not feeling the lack emotion. Also it looks like they looked at a bunch US rap videos and just copied what they did in them

Naw gave it a listen not feeling the lack emotion. Also it looks like they looked at a bunch US rap videos and just copied what they did in them
Thats his whole thing though, like I get it. It's like the lazy effortless flow. It's intentional.

I figured Shit might not be for ABW since y'all tend to bend towards more conscious, lyrical street rap with older rappers with more energy but eh it was worth a try.

Thats his whole thing though, like I get it. It's like the lazy effortless flow. It's intentional.

I figured Shit might not be for ABW since y'all tend to bend towards more conscious, lyrical street rap with older rappers with more energy but eh it was worth a try.
Its fine that it's his own style and I'm assuming he has his own fan base. Your second paragraph is kind of dismissive. I've seen many different styles be promoted here and I've been put on to music I honestly wouldn't have gotten into otherwise. Sometimes dudes just ain't it. I don't think it has to do with his age or generation. Just from my perspective if you sound like you don't give af about your music why would I?

Back