Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dragon's Dogma

I wanna love it but I despise the animation style... Loads of studios use it nowadays but shit just look like old HD versions of gamecube games lol. I fucked with Berserk regardless so I'll probably give it a chance...

I wanna love it but I despise the animation style... Loads of studios use it nowadays but shit just look like old HD versions of gamecube games lol. I fucked with Berserk regardless so I'll probably give it a chance...

lol damned if you ain’t right. This style looks like a game called Killer 7

Anybody checked this out?

1st & foremost...I didn't know this was based off a video game. I enjoyed it tho.

Ep.7 will go down as my favorite. Gat damn that dragon was droppin fuccin knowledge! Facts on facts.

Lol I still haven't checked it out yet due to said dreadful animation... Even if the story is as compelling as Castlevania, the animation will probably take me out of it smh.

Shit everytime Baki went gamecube I cringed and this really looks like they went full gamecube...

I was lookin to see if a thread was already made and didn't find it. Lol

@mods can you merge our comments wit the 2st thread plz. Thanks

God I fell in LOVE with this game. I don't think I've had so much fun with a fantasy RPG in a long time. Sad, but the game's not for everyone.

Witcher 3 on the other hand, I gave it till the Three (some 20 hours in) and dropped it. I tried to like it, but it was utter shit to me.

Back