Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON Dragon Ball Z: Sparking Zero (TBA)

That sparking zero looks clean. That's a must have for dragon ball fans. I been onna dragon Ball need this past year watching the hole entire saga starting with the original dragon ball with kid Goku. Are they releasing Budokai Tenkaichi 4 also or is this it?

What you want them to do man? lol

lol I mean if niggas dont mind playing the same story over and over with slightly adjusted graphics and are willing to pay for it I cant really hate. Lookin at them fuckin Naruto games with the same side eye

lol I mean if niggas dont mind playing the same story over and over with slightly adjusted graphics and are willing to pay for it I cant really hate. Lookin at them fuckin Naruto games with the same side eye
Yeah but I mean who’s playing this for the story?

Lol those Naruto games are a crime against humanity

I played them in 2008 and it’s the same game in 2024

Yeah but I mean who’s playing this for the story?

Lol those Naruto games are a crime against humanity

I played them in 2008 and it’s the same game in 2024

then what folks playing for then? The graphics look just about the same as the last 5+ games. Is the gameplay any different?

then what folks playing for then? The graphics look just about the same as the last 5+ games. Is the gameplay any different?
You think people play these fighting games for the story? Why not just to fight with friends or online with the story also being there as something to do?

This looks the same as Xenoverse 1 and 2? (Which had stories with new characters and a time travel plot)

Dragonball fighterz had a unique story around a new villain

Kakarot was a RPG (although went through the regular story)

BT3 came out like in 2006 or something

And yeah man these are the same graphics

You think people play these fighting games for the story? Why not just to fight with friends or online with the story also being there as something to do?

This looks the same as Xenoverse 1 and 2? (Which had stories with new characters and a time travel plot)

Dragonball fighterz had a unique story around a new villain

Kakarot was a RPG (although went through the regular story)

BT3 came out like in 2006 or something

And yeah man these are the same graphics

fzsTrl.gif

Back