Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot has a walkthrough for the Tough Break for Turtle side quest.

Your task is to get 6 eggs, 7 rice and 1 Royal Tomato. Eggs can be taken from chickens or they can be bought. You get the rice from a mission or you can buy it from the merchant.

However, to get a Royal Tomato, you need to go to the farmer. He is in Yamcha's Hideout, near the barn with the red roof.

To get the tomato, you need to bring the farmer 10 energetic fish. They swim in a nearby river. Your task is just to jump into the water and get the fish.

Lmao

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot has a walkthrough for the Tough Break for Turtle side quest.

Your task is to get 6 eggs, 7 rice and 1 Royal Tomato. Eggs can be taken from chickens or they can be bought. You get the rice from a mission or you can buy it from the merchant.

However, to get a Royal Tomato, you need to go to the farmer. He is in Yamcha's Hideout, near the barn with the red roof.

To get the tomato, you need to bring the farmer 10 energetic fish. They swim in a nearby river. Your task is just to jump into the water and get the fish.

Lmao

What the hell kind of mission is this shit for DBZ

laughing hard.gif

Is Anybody else getting this besides these two suckers? (Neither gonna admit they got fleeced)

hey since you guys both got it y’all can have fun online

OH WAIT

Lol at getting fleeced paying $80 for something. You niggas extra broke.

I keep the lights on in this thread

y’all should thank me

niggas bought this game on a holiday weekend and it’s Wednesday and they said nothing about the game lol

Just got thru the 1st saga. Game is dope so far. And you don't need to do the side quests but you do need to set aside some time to catch z balls and grind for some xp along the way.

Edit I'm seeing now they have "intermission" periods between the arcs where you can grind xp and collect items.

I was playing through without even doing the community board stuff, I forgot all about setting that stuff up or even leveling up the moves. I turned it off last night when Frieza killed Dende

Back