Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Dragon Ball FighterZ

SFV's rollout is irrelevant at this point. It's maintained a steady community longer than other games that dropped with it and it's expanded into something much bigger than it was initially. It has the best DLC system of any fighting game IMO.

Tekken 7 is cool. I hop on it every now and then when my homeboy wants to play. You can get worked too when you feel you're ready. Just let me know.

Have you actually played MvC:I? If you have and didn't like it, that's cool. It's a flawed but good game IMO. That said, if you're going by what people say, you should know that a lot of the people that trashed MvC:I still think it's a better game than DBFZ, at least from a gameplay perspective.

I haven't personally played DBFZ. I picked Dissidia over it. I wish Dissidia got the buy in that DBFZ got, but it's kinda hard to compete with DB.

SFV is gonna have fans regardless because it's street fighter. Still has ways to go and I prefer its predecessor.

I have and was disappointed. MVCI is prolly one of the laziest games I've ever seen and played. There's so much they could have done. Essentially it's mvc3 just with a far smaller roster, 2v2 and a few things fixed/taken out. A lot of characters dont need to be there and felt like clones. Gameplay wise it's straight but still a let down to me and I'm a huge MVC fan. The game needed more support from the company, you can feel that they put it out thinking because it's MVC and Marvel itll sell. I hate when corporate gets involved with the artistry.

As a huuuge FF fan I had it and returned it. You're doing yourself a huge disservice not trying DBFZ. Seems to me like you're just biased. It's definitely one of the best fighters of the last decade and I've played every fighting game known to man. I won't say much more, you just have to try it to see what I mean.

I'm not biased. I considered getting it, but I knew I wasn't going to play two games at the same. I picked Dissidia because it's something fresh and different. DBFZ isn't. I'm not saying that as a knock against the game. It's just a fact that it's a traditional 2D Vs fighter and Dissidia is an arena style fighter.

As for the quality of DBFZ, to each his own. I followed it for a while, but I could see the flaws in it from the get go. My brother got the game and basically confirmed what I already expected. The nail in the coffin for me was when I was on Gamefaqs and saw some of the comments on there. Now normally, I don't put much stock into what they say because a lot of them are a bunch of whiners. However, many of those dudes had been using DBFZ to trash MvC:I for months. To have them come back and say that MvC:I was a better game says a lot. The production value for DBFZ probably shits all over MvC:I, but I'd be very surprised if the gameplay is better. I'm sure I'll get to try it sometime though. If ya'll like it though, that's all that matters.

Yeah bias like a muthafucka and you ain't play it so with all due respect I can't take that post seriously. It's a better game than MVCI. And lolol @ it not being fresh and new. There's no other game on the market like it.

Bruh, like I said, if you like it, that's all that matters. I'm not here to argue about it.

Iuno I think they've done a good job making the cast pretty balanced save for Adult Gohan and Android 16.
That's my point though. Speaking canon-wise, those 3 are generally the strongest beings. I'd hate if they nerfed them in a video game designed to showcase their power.

Well that's not how DBFZ works tho man. If we going by that logic technically SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta should be the strongest but they're not. Theyre mid tier whereas Cell, Black, Kid Buu, Adult Gohan, Hit, Android 16 are the top tier characters and way better. Shit even Yamcha is better than a lot of characters.

You don't want a game like that because then people would only use the saiyans and fusions which was the case for most of the DBZ predecessors.
I totally understand what you're saying. And yes Yamcha is a fool, especially if your style is more of a rushing type. I'd just like my Vegito and/or Jiren to be broken.

Back