Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Umar Johnson On Kevin Samuels "I didn’t like it. It was very eurocentric"

On one side of the coin we have the hotep “black woman is God” fools……..liars

On the other side of the coin we have the red pill, “you can’t get a high value man” fools…..also liars

The perspectives we have of ourselves are extreme and are never truly grounded and social media platforms play on those self-esteem issues well

The notion that a woman who is "average" in the looks department (which is totally subjective anyway) can't get a high earning top 10 percent husband is hogwash. A quick Google search of the richest men's spouses proves otherwise...

Lol Y'all are doing your best to focus in on one thing to avoid the point that was actually being made. No one ever said that a person of average looks could never get a top tier mate. Y'all are putting a lot of effort into strawmanning and I'm not sure why

Lol Y'all are doing your best to focus in on one thing to avoid the point that was actually being made. No one ever said that a person of average looks could never get a top tier mate. Y'all are putting a lot of effort into strawmanning and I'm not sure why

You said that Kevin Samuels wasn't wrong telling "average" looking women that they were delusional thinking they deserved a man who is a 10. Women who may be a 5 in the looks department marry men who make 6 figures or better everyday. Again look at the spouses of the richest and most powerful men in the world. Most of them aren't supermodels. So where does the delusion came in at exactly?

You said that Kevin Samuels wasn't wrong telling "average" looking women that they were delusional thinking they deserved a man who is a 10. Women who may be a 5 in the looks department marry men who make 6 figures or better everyday. Again look at the spouses of the richest and most powerful men in the world. Most of them aren't supermodels. So where does the delusion came in at exactly?

I think you're misunderstanding my point, but maybe that's my fault so let me clarify what I'm saying.

KS and a lot of manosphere dudes think a lot of women are delusional because they are average, not just in looks but what they bring to the table overall, and those women will scoff at average men because they believe they deserve exceptional men. You can disagree with how KS delivered his message, but he wasn't wrong to tell women they needed to reflect on what they had to offer before coming up with long complex lists of things that men must offer.

5 means average. That’s not an insult

Also when he’s talking to women that’s average they are older and have kids and want things in a husband that’s highly unlikely

He just tell folks to be realistic and y’all think that’s a bad thing which is comical to me.

So if somebody told you that intellectually you're a cool 4.5 - 5... how would that make you feel?

Nah calling people average will always be an insult no matter how true it is. That's like walking up to a fat person and telling them they're fat. Sure it may be true but that doesn't mean it was warranted.

So if somebody told you that intellectually you're a cool 4.5 - 5... how would that make you feel?

Nah calling people average will always be an insult no matter how true it is. That's like walking up to a fat person and telling them they're fat. Sure it may be true but that doesn't mean it was warranted.

Yall cant be serious right now. Youre talking about unsolicited opinions. The people he (Samuels) was calling 5s had this weird ass Kyrie apology list of prerequisites the opposite sex had to meet. Its only an insult if its not warranted.

If somebody called me average intelligence, looks, athleticism I would not take offense to that because I’m self aware.

I also wouldn’t solicit folks opinion on my looks and where I fall at in the totem pole of finding a mate. If I was single and looking to get in another relationship I know my options are much more limited due to me having 3 kids that’s really young compared to someone that doesn’t have kids.

They're the same person TBH, one grifted by telling women they can't be a 2 wanting 10 telling uncouth niggas they had to step their game up all while getting paid by views and clicks. The other sold niggas dreams about a school for damn near 10yrs and the hold up was a freon in a the AC unit. All the while taking "donations" in the millions

No matter how noble his message was, Kevin Samuels delivery was horrid.

Ironically, that's probably why so many women sought his advice.

Too many people were telling them what they wanted to hear..............it wasn't working for them................so they wanted somebody to give them the raw truth.

Bruh when somebody calls someone a 5 we all know you aint talking about their personality or bank account. That's specifically about their looks. So when you say somebody who is a 5 wants a 10 you're saying they're not attractive enough. That's pretty cut and dry.

What's wrong with that though?

Call them ugly, average, or whatever............but anybody who is a 5 (man or woman)...............who thinks they should be able to get a 10 (man or woman) is delusional.

That's not realistic at all.

Don't understand why you're trying to argue that point............or what point you're even trying to make for that matter.

Back