Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Umar Johnson On Kevin Samuels "I didn’t like it. It was very eurocentric"

A clip of Umar answering a question about Kevin Samuels. Not surprised at his stance on this one. I actually think a debate between them two would've been wildly entertaining.

Lol Umar Johnson is the last of the "Black woman is God" conscious pimps and panderers that debuted in the 2010s. Everybody knows that single Black women are the main paypigs at churches and the conscious community.

This is the same man that said the "Black community" might have to euthanize Black boys and young men who are on the street because they are too far gone.

But Kevin Samuels calling a woman a 6 is psychopathic and Eurocentric?

This is what I be talking about. This is why Black nationalism failed after Malcolm and the Black Panther Party, it became a bunch of men, pandering to fucking women and selling their shitty ass books. It became church.

Get the fuck off my phone.

Basura.

Last edited:

A clip of Umar answering a question about Kevin Samuels. Not surprised at his stance on this one. I actually think a debate between them two would've been wildly entertaining.

He's probably right about why some black women were supporters of Kevin Samuels. He does seem to be taking some things out of context though. I was never a KS fan, but from what I saw, he was never telling women that they were too fat, too ugly, or too broke (to my recollection he never talked about women's finances much because men don't typically care about that). He told women that they didn't have the traits necessary to get the men they wanted. KS's delivery might not have always been the best, but he wasn't wrong to tell 5s that they were delusional for thinking they deserved a 10.

He's probably right about why some black women were supporters of Kevin Samuels. He does seem to be taking some things out of context though. I was never a KS fan, but from what I saw, he was never telling women that they were too fat, too ugly, or too broke (to my recollection he never talked about women's finances much because men don't typically care about that). He told women that they didn't have the traits necessary to get the men they wanted. KS's delivery might not have always been the best, but he wasn't wrong to tell 5s that they were delusional for thinking they deserved a 10.

If you're calling somebody a "5" and saying they're delusional for wanting a "10" then yeah you are saying they're too ugly, broke or too something negative to desire what they're wanting.

If you're calling somebody a "5" and saying they're delusional for wanting a "10" then yeah you are saying they're too ugly, broke or too something negative to desire what they're wanting.

No, you're throwing that terminology in there. I wouldn't even use the word ugly in response to a 5 or a 6 and I don't think Kevin did either. He was just saying that people need to know what they offer and be reasonable about their expectations from others. You can want what you want, but you are delusional if you someone that has a ton of baggage, isn't making much money, has average looks, and doesn't have much to offer in a relationship but believe you deserve a partner that is bringing everything to the table.

No, you're throwing that terminology in there. I wouldn't even use the word ugly in response to a 5 or a 6 and I don't think Kevin did either. He was just saying that people need to know what they offer and be reasonable about their expectations from others. You can want what you want, but you are delusional if you someone that has a ton of baggage, isn't making much money, has average looks, and doesn't have much to offer in a relationship but believe you deserve a partner that is bringing everything to the table.

You just repeated what I said but you don't like the word "ugly". You're still saying somebody is too much of something to desire what they want realistically. Even if you don't use the word ugly you're saying the same thing.

KS used the word average a lot when talking to the older women with kids that was looking for a extremely rare man in a certain tax bracket and why most men wouldn’t settle for a woman.

Same thing he would say to men about them waiting a certain woman when they ain’t on their shit

He rarely used the word ugly.

You just repeated what I said but you don't like the word "ugly". You're still saying somebody is too much of something to desire what they want realistically. Even if you don't use the word ugly you're saying the same thing.

Lol The words used matter. "Ugly" is unequivocally an insult. Saying someone doesn't measure to a certain standard isn't necessarily an insult. Let's think about it in terms of money since that's quantitative. KD wasn't calling chicks broke just because he told them that they were delusional to be making 30K but saying they deserved a man that makes 300K without bringing anything else to the table to offset that difference. That's not an insult. It's just reality.

Lol The words used matter. "Ugly" is unequivocally an insult. Saying someone doesn't measure to a certain standard isn't necessarily an insult. Let's think about it in terms of money since that's quantitative. KD wasn't calling chicks broke just because he told them that they were delusional to be making 30K but saying they deserved a man that makes 300K without bringing anything else to the table to offset that difference. That's not an insult. It's just reality.

Bruh when somebody calls someone a 5 we all know you aint talking about their personality or bank account. That's specifically about their looks. So when you say somebody who is a 5 wants a 10 you're saying they're not attractive enough. That's pretty cut and dry.

5 means average. That’s not an insult

Also when he’s talking to women that’s average they are older and have kids and want things in a husband that’s highly unlikely

He just tell folks to be realistic and y’all think that’s a bad thing which is comical to me.

Bruh when somebody calls someone a 5 we all know you aint talking about their personality or bank account. That's specifically about their looks. So when you say somebody who is a 5 wants a 10 you're saying they're not attractive enough. That's pretty cut and dry.

Bruh, that was just an example. It was never as cut and dry as that. He would have chicks on there that had average looks, multiple kids by multiple baby daddies, and who refused to do things like cook and clean and believed they deserved men who ranked in like the top 20% of all men. KS was an asshole with how he delivered his message, but he wasn't wrong to tell chicks that they needed to be honest with themselves about what they brought to the table before they started piling on high level qualities that a man has to have.

Bruh, that was just an example. It was never as cut and dry as that. He would have chicks on there that had average looks, multiple kids by multiple baby daddies, and who refused to do things like cook and clean and believed they deserved men who ranked in like the top 20% of all men. KS was an asshole with how he delivered his message, but he wasn't wrong to tell chicks that they needed to be honest with themselves about what they brought to the table before they started piling on high level qualities that a man has to have.

I know it was an example but if that's one you choose to use to make the point that he didn't insult people then that's not a good example. Calling somebody mid ain't a compliment

I know it was an example but if that's one you choose to use to make the point that he didn't insult people then that's not a good example. Calling somebody mid ain't a compliment

Who said anything about compliments? I don't KD ever marketed himself as a confidence builder. If he said a chick was average, he was telling her that because he believed it was true and that she needed to understand that to have a better shot at happiness. That's much different from what Umar and you seem to be accusing him of.

Reactions: GNS
The notion that a woman who is "average" in the looks department (which is totally subjective anyway) can't get a high earning top 10 percent husband is hogwash. A quick Google search of the richest men's spouses proves otherwise...

5 means average. That’s not an insult

Also when he’s talking to women that’s average they are older and have kids and want things in a husband that’s highly unlikely

He just tell folks to be realistic and y’all think that’s a bad thing which is comical to me.

People need to hear the hard truth. Too much cuddling nowadays.

Back