Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Umar gets exposed ........ again

Apples to oranges. Umar's optics is looking craaaazy right now and have been for a while.
Good point

My point, move accordingly

But don’t engage in slander based off hearsay. Don’t speak on business you ain’t done. I don’t like buddy style, I mean his fashion but I can’t speak on business I ain’t did with him. The style ain’t my stizzo though

I’m positive I seen you defending puff in a thread. Why y’all got picks

That school can’t open cause they already done watched gullible niggas turn on him. Him getting that school up, him succeedin with all the noise and barriers is just a image that can’t live. It’s going keep being something and he going keep needing more money.

child support, fake degree, stealing money, fake ancestor, taxes, strippers

these things have nothing to do with his messaging, context but they going keep coming up. His messaging way bigger than any personal information about him but if you discredit him, you can discredit that message

cant have a moral message with no morals

Like hoarders? If so, yes but it's something different. Hoarding just got added to the DSM 5 a few years back so it's definitely a mental health issue.

The vast majority of the people that appear on the tv show Hoarders suffered some serious trauma at some point and the hoarding became a way to cope with it. It's crazy how the brain finds so many different ways to deal with traumatic events we go through in our lives.

Back