Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Dr Umar doesn't just not-care about black people, I actually think he hates them.

Hyman

Full disclosure this is all speculation. The reality is that reading anyones true motivations (especially when they are grifters) is next to impossible. However there are a few facts which definately point in the direction of disdain for black people being the case.Now it's already well documented that he's a scammer and a hypocrite, this isn't going to be a laundry list of every lie he's told in the last 5 years (not enough room for that). But the claim is that he holds black people in contempt.

Now the biggest clue is obvious, the man does nothing but deride black people all day every day. Mostly men (but there is a reason for that), old men, young men, americans, immigrants, 'concious' men, 'street' men, famous men, infamous men, nobodies, rich men, poor men, you name it. For every kind of black man, there is a video or 10 of Umar criticizing them. Now the reason he's able to get away with this blatant disresepect is because of the way he frames his harsh words. He's framed as a 'wise elder activist' who is giving tough love to the black community because he wants 'us' to be better. But that begs the question, Who in the fuck died and bestowed the honor of wise elder on Umar?

Time for some facts, the man has done absoultely nothing in terms of activism. He hasn't organised anyone for anything other than the service of his 'school' he hasn't raised money for any cause except his 'school'. He claims to be the most request black scholar in the country (he used to say in the world) but the man occasionally speeches for free in venues (room) that are probably holding 25 people. The vast majority of the time, he's standing outside in the freezing cold, yelling into his phone and demanding donations, and that's when he's not openly gambling with donor money or spending it on lobster dinners. He has never been the principle of a school, he's never owned any education establishment.

He is in the purest sense, a man on the internet who talks about things. (1/2)

But you notice something, most of these people are men. He always has something to say about men (mostly about their dating habits). But has very little to say about black women apart from telling them to stop wearing weaves. The reason for this, is layered.

1. He knows that black women are the ones who donate the most. Men are good at cheering on causes, but ladies are usually the ones to open their purses. This is also true when it comes to political donations.

2. Black women, especially older single mothers (who he targets with his school talk), are desperately starved for validation. Calling a 43 year old woman who has been left to raise a child or children alone, and has had to endure sexism and racism throught her life is going to be very appreciative when a self described 'scholar' start calling her a beautiful african queen and going at the black men who probably left her for a white girl.

3. Umar is a sex pest. This isn't slander, listen to the way he talks about women in any of his videos. He is supposedly starting a school for boys but he will spend a good 25 minutes talking about lotion footrubs in his principles office and spanking them with his 'pan-afrikan' paddle. That's even without all the loosey-goosey and crushing cookies talk. He wants access to desperate women because he is an ego-maniac with a power complex. And don't get it twisted, he doesn't give a good shit wether they have weaves or not (Sukihana and Concious Stipper had weaves) he tells women how to look and dress as a means of control.

No one with respect for black women would ever target them like this, and this is all the surface stuff. Never mind how nasty this bozo can get when a woman rejects him or questions him. All that black queen talk goes out the window.

I honestly think Umar hates black people or at the very least doesn't like to be around them. The only time he seems to have good rapor with other blacks is when they are doing something for him (like painting his damn school for free when they donated). He thinks nothing of black people other than marks, which is why he treats us like marks.

He always has something to say about men (mostly about their dating habits). But has very little to say about black women apart from telling them to stop wearing weaves. The reason for this, is layered.
Yeah, the only time he criticizes black women is when it has to do with their hair styles and when they date/marry “snowpuppies” (white boys).

Other than that, black women are above reproach.

peace lord, I see you’ve put debate in the tag so I assume this is open to scrutiny. If not ignore me for I just a beetch ass neega on the innenet.
Now the biggest clue is obvious, the man does nothing but deride black people all day every day. Mostly men (but there is a reason for that), old men, young men, americans, immigrants, 'concious' men, 'street' men, famous men, infamous men, nobodies, rich men, poor men, you name it.
For every kind of black man, there is a video or 10 of Umar criticizing them. Now the reason he's able to get away with this blatant disresepect is because of the way he frames his harsh words.
On the contrary, with all the shango stick, Alpha male talk and African garments he creates a tapestry of Black male exaltation that‘s sorely lacking in any forms of mass-media today. Where does a 19 yo Black male hear tell of Jacques Desalines or Nat Turner? And seeing himself in those images? That gulf is why young Tyson said he’s Alexander cloth and not Soundiata….And why every young black man knows that speech verbatim. Even now niggas on this site worship Kanye and who does he worship?
elon-elon-musk.gif

The harsh words are almost always directed at the rappers athletes and politicians. The same exact echoes are heard on every single majority black site on the internet, including this one. Aren’t these rich niggas that don’t help Black people worthy of harsh dialog? Vanilla Coretta niggas shouldn’t be reprimanded?

He's framed as a 'wise elder activist' who is giving tough love to the black community because he wants 'us' to be better. But that begs the question, Who in the fuck died and bestowed the honor of wise elder on Umar?
If what he says makes sense to the majority of Black people, then his statements are wise..That‘s how elders come to be in all societies, isn’t it? Guy is the most popular Black speaker in America and his musings ring true to his constituency. What methodology would you like to see for selection of wisemen? Would other wise me remain wise men under that scrutiny? Use MLK, Fred Hampton and Farrakhan for reference. Take The Minister out if you gonna tell me he’s not wise, it’s ok.
Time for some facts, the man has done absoultely nothing in terms of activism. He hasn't organised anyone for anything other than the service of his 'school' he hasn't raised money for any cause except his 'school'.

This is Dr. Umar leading the march on Jackson, a majority Black city with a mayor who’s father was a New Afrikan Revolutionary, in this very small protest which took place a full year after most of Black America had forgotten about the city’s water crisis, Umar stood with grassroots community leaders to prevent state takeover of a Black-run city. This is activism, this is organizing. Nothing about this helps him or his school and ABW was busy talking about who make the best pancake syrup to care.

He claims to be the most request black scholar in the country (he used to say in the world) but the man occasionally speeches for free in venues (room) that are probably holding 25 people. The vast majority of the time, he's standing outside in the freezing cold, yelling into his phone and demanding donations, and that's when he's not openly gambling with donor money or spending it on lobster dinners. He has never been the principle of a school, he's never owned any education establishment.

So is he a grifter who only does things for money, seeking big stage bookings? or is he a hotep that preaches in small venues for free? The two things can’t exist in the same space at the same time.

It’s clearer to me (and evidently most Black people) that he continues the African-American oratory tradition that gave rise to some of our greatest thinkers such as John Henrik-Clarke and Noble Drew Ali. These guys also spoke in small rooms that Influenced millions. Each 1 teach 1. Especially when nobody in your race owns a stadium.

But you notice something, most of these people are men. He always has something to say about men (mostly about their dating habits). But has very little to say about black women apart from telling them to stop wearing weaves. The reason for this, is layered.

This was posted four hours ago. In this short video, Dr Umar addresses Black Women keeping children from their fathers, disrespecting Black men infront of their children and overreacting to infidelity. These points are INCREDIBLY prevalent amongst Red-pill/BW-bashing circles and Dr Umar has taken the truth of it and used it to, as you point out, build up Black women and prevent behaviors that further separate us.
2. Black women, especially older single mothers (who he targets with his school talk), are desperately starved for validation. Calling a 43 year old woman who has been left to raise a child or children alone, and has had to endure sexism and racism throught her life is going to be very appreciative when a self described 'scholar' start calling her a beautiful african queen and going at the black men who probably left her for a white girl.
Is it possible that the guy who named his entire platform “the war on black boys” deals with mothers because mire than half of Black children live in single-parent households headed by women? Do women in the household generally deal with school administrators, even when a father is present? That’s why. And calling women pretty is just regular regular man shit 🤷🏾‍♂️, especially in a world where skin bleaching is a billion dollar industry.
3. Umar is a sex pest

I’m in agreement with you, I hate to hear that Walt Frazier ass alliterative ass shit every video about pan African punanny and cocoa butter cookie dip. With that said, I don’t “dick police” as you niggas say when asked why every woman you date is white. Are these consensual relationship? Does he hurt these wome or demean them? If not, then it ain’t my business. Yall love when DiCaprio fucks little girls, right?
I honestly think Umar hates black people or at the very least doesn't like to be around them. The only time he seems to have good rapor with other blacks is when they are doing something for him (like painting his damn school for free when they donated). He thinks nothing of black people other than marks, which is why he treats us like marks.
Is the school he’s purchased for several hundred thousand dollars with donations from the poorest economic group in America going to be filled with his hoes? Is that what this is? How can someone that detests Black people decide they will open a school for Black boys that he will administer 365/24? that’s just asinine. The guy clearly has an undying love for his people so much that he wants to feed the future generations or he’d never have gotten this far.

I’m in agreement with you, I hate to hear that Walt Frazier ass alliterative ass shit every video about pan African punanny and cocoa butter cookie dip. With that said, I don’t “dick police” as you niggas say when asked why every woman you date is white. Are these consensual relationship? Does he hurt these wome or demean them? If not, then it ain’t my business. Yall love when DiCaprio fucks little girls, right?

Is the school he’s purchased for several hundred thousand dollars with donations from the poorest economic group in America going to be filled with his hoes? Is that what this is? How can someone that detests Black people decide they will open a school for Black boys that he will administer 365/24? that’s just asinine. The guy clearly has an undying love for his people so much that he wants to feed the future generations or he’d never have gotten this far.

I honestly can't tell if this is satire, but if it is, it's masterfully done.

I don’t agree with Dr. Umar on many things, but dude surprised me in his interview on Hardly Initiated. He had a lot of good relationship points.

And they were equally balanced on the man and woman stances.

And because he believes in black marriage, you can reasonably assume he was speaking about black women.

The image was re-acting to you saying he believes in black marriage.

Where's his wife at? All he's got are two different baby mommas.
You can believe in something even if you don’t have it. Maybe he wanted that with them but it didn’t work out. They were black though, right?

I think Dr. Umar at this point is an entertainer.

He started out wanting to do something good. Became a meme and said fuck it, let's get this internet money.

Charleston White did the same shit.

I think in general, Black Americans are frustrated with the lack of agency in their lives and we realize our lack of agency is due to our group membership.

Your agency is a reflection of the agency of the people around you. We intuitively know that.

That's why we have gender wars and race wars and diaspora wars.

You a PhD Black woman that want Cosby family? Can't do that without a spouse. Wait, can't have a post-grad educated Black man because Black boys and men hardly finish school? They telling you to date the bus driver after you busted your ass to get where you are? Well niggas ain't shit.

Lol, there's a lot of disdain in the most basic and rudimentary conversations that Black Americans have because our lives are limited by our own kind.

Now imagine you was one of those idealistic Black people that read about Huey, Kwame Toure, Elaine Brown, and all the others. You wanna be a leader of your kind.

Lol, then you find out most of your race have a limited understanding of racism, capitalism, and imperialism. You spend years of your life trying to educate and you realize you wasted your life because you have achieved nothing.

How you gonna feel about your people? Lol

Huey P. Newton became a drug addict and gangster.

Dr. Umar and Charleston White became Internet personalities chasing the bag.

There's obviously levels to this shit and people who put in the most work tend to break bad the worse.

You can believe in something even if you don’t have it. Maybe he wanted that with them but it didn’t work out. They were black though, right?
Creating two black baby mommas and two fatherless black children whos child support you don't pay is worse than marrying a non-white woman.

The man is 49 years old, if he's really the most well known and respected black scholar in the country it shouldn't be that hard for him to find a woman, right? He's got time to bang strippers, hit up nightclubs and gamble donor money, why the hell can't he find one of the many black beautiful queens he claims to be in contact with and settle down?

Last edited:
I think Dr. Umar at this point is an entertainer.

He started out wanting to do something good. Became a meme and said fuck it, let's get this internet money.

Charleston White did the same shit.

I honestly think you're being too charitable.

Even if you look at Umar's early 'good' work, a lot of it centered around him being the grand pubah and the final authority on everything black. Let's not forget how he said he was related to Fredrick Douglas (and Harriet Tubman) and then backtracked and said he never said that. His early work is him doing some *very* creaky stand up comedy style lectures about murdering 10% of all black boys. Ego, drives this man, not altruism.

Charleston White is just a contrarian, I don't know if that man holds a single belief other than 'what will get everyone riled up today?' Also as a side note, I find it hilarious that Charleston's fans call other people coons when he's out here praising the american prison system.

Creating two black baby mommas and two fatherless black children whos child support you don't pay is worse than marrying a non-white woman.

The man is 49 years old, if he's really the most well known and respected black scholar in the country it shouldn't be that hard for him to find a woman, right? He's got time to bang strippers, hit up nightclubs and gamble donor money, why the hell can't he find one of the many black beautiful queens he claims to be in contact with and settle down?
Ok, we’ve officially crossed my idgaf threshold, lol.

I’m not going to defend Umar, I was just saying he had good points on that podcast. I know nothing of his personal life so I’ll bow out now.

I mean, Tupac was born into a radical family. Was a soft-spoken, bookish, artsy political guy. He found out that shit don't get any respect by women or among his people or in the industry and became a loud mouth thug as a public persona and it got him killed.

Lol, like I said there are levels to the breaking bad that politically educated niggas go through when dealing with Black people.

There's a big difference between "loving Black people" and being on the ground and having to intimately engage them politically each day.

MLK was out here wilding because Black people didn't like him like that. Thought he was a trouble maker that made the city hot when he came through. His peers thought he was m soft and loved White people too much.

Every single Black person that becomes politically educated and enlightened has to temper their expectations of Black people because most of us instinctually know something is wrong but can't articulate it or do nothing with our analysis. If the person becomes active and is revolutionary minded or movement minded, the person has to control their level of disdain for the people that are trying to lead.

There are hardly any revolutionary, movement minded, political people that did not develop vices or a level of disdain for their own people. It's a pointless, thankless job.

And Dr. Umar is a nobody in that world now. He's an entertainer.

I mean, Tupac was born into a radical family. Was a soft-spoken, bookish, artsy political guy. He found out that shit don't get any respect by women or among his people or in the industry and became a loud mouth thug as a public persona and it got him killed.

Lol, like I said there are levels to the breaking bad that politically educated niggas go through when dealing with Black people.

There's a big difference between "loving Black people" and being on the ground and having to intimately engage them politically each day.

MLK was out here wilding because Black people didn't like him like that. Thought he was a trouble maker that made the city hot when he came through. His peers thought he was m soft and loved White people too much.

Every single Black person that becomes politically educated and enlightened has to temper their expectations of Black people because most of us instinctually know something is wrong but can't articulate it or do nothing with our analysis. If the person becomes active and is revolutionary minded or movement minded, the person has to control their level of disdain for the people that are trying to lead.

There are hardly any revolutionary, movement minded, political people that did not develop vices or a level of disdain for their own people. It's a pointless, thankless job.

And Dr. Umar is a nobody in that world now. He's an entertainer.

He was never anybody in that world. You can't compare him to Tupac, a revolutionary celebrated music artist, or MLK, a policy and nation changing leader and activist.

Umar has never been nothing but a slick talking web-preacher who knows how to market himself on the interview podcast-circuit. He's got as much credibility as Brother Polight or Hotep Jesus.

Back