Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr Umar: Black Men Are To Blame For Masculine Black Women

Lol yo as a dude close to the streets you ever get that shit growing up somebody telling you stay in the straight path when you have no intention of fucking up?
Not really... That shit wasn't a forced topic. You knew who was a fuck up and who wasn't.

I would like to know the answer to this as well. Cause there are a whole hell of a lot of independent " I don't need a man" career driven non-black women out there.
Yeah I know a lot of non-black women who are threatened by my femininity, so itā€™s clear either someone is lying or they have a very very limited scope of black femininity and are projecting their ignorance

Black men is not responsible.

Thatā€™s a huge fucking disrespectful statement to make.

Itā€™s plenty of policy/movements/entertainment that can be drawn directly to that

And black women are not as ā€œmasculineā€ as folks out here are trying to make

But itā€™s a lot of men and women that donā€™t want to play certain roles and force the opposite to play them in quite a few aspects of life/relationships

I would like to know the answer to this as well. Cause there are a whole hell of a lot of independent " I don't need a man" career driven non-black women out there.

I think there is a very loud minority of masculine acting black women that silly people are trying to paint as a majority.

People are who they are for many reasons and should not be blamed for being themselves. There are more than enough regular chicks out here to keep dude from bashing MASCULINE WOMEN for being masculine

People are who they are for many reasons and should not be blamed for being themselves. There are more than enough regular chicks out here to keep dude from bashing MASCULINE WOMEN for being masculine

To be clear, when these dudes are talking about masculine women, they aren't talking about butch chicks. They are talking about chicks who are trying to take on the traditionally male roles in life.

I keep saying most of these podcast are not made for solution based dialog. They just pander to keep an audience...
Basically it. There are a lot of truthful things said on both sides, but they use the evergoing gender war to keep themselves afloat.

To be clear, when these dudes are talking about masculine women, they aren't talking about butch chicks. They are talking about chicks who are trying to take on the traditionally male roles in life.
I definitely didn't think this is who he was talking about

Imo, it was more about women who overcompensate for the lack of a masculine presence in their lives so they try to be that role in situations by trying to be overly aggressive

Just my two pennies

How is that defined tho? Like paying bills and shit

That seems to be part of it. These dudes basically say that a lot of women lead with their money and jobs and when they do they want to try and run and command everything. I can't say I've run into a lot of chicks like that, but I'm not out there on the market looking either.

My single friends seem to be under the impression that women are just unreasonable moreso than masculine.

The masculine woman trope has its validity. Women who are overly aggressive, donā€™t know how to be gentle. Itā€™s not something made up out the blue. Itā€™s just a lot to explain and these convos are tiring. Not for the dudes in they teens and twentyā€™s. They canā€™t get enough of these topics.

Back