Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr Umar: Black Men Are To Blame For Masculine Black Women

Where did this stereotype of masculine black women even come from? I’m feminine af! Just dripping in estrogen! And all the black women I know are the same

Where did this stereotype of masculine black women even come from? I’m feminine af! Just dripping in estrogen! And all the black women I know are the same

Niggas who dealt with with toxic birds and baby moms who kick them out. A lot of niggas gotta realize on these podcasts they talking about birds all day. They complain about gold diggers and rude women who wanna fight. And I’m always like just find people who don’t do that. I think social media has made it seem like 85% of trash when it’s probably like 20%

I see it with the women too the dudes they bashing don’t be the decent brothers they were attracted to trash dudes and liars and project it out on social media.

It’s all real stupid

Niggas who dealt with with toxic birds and baby moms who kick them out. A lot of niggas gotta realize on these podcasts they talking about birds all day. They complain about gold diggers and rude women who wanna fight. And I’m always like just find people who don’t do that. I think social media has made it seem like 85% of trash when it’s probably like 20%

I see it with the women too the dudes they bashing don’t be the decent brothers they were attracted to trash dudes and liars and project it out on social media.

It’s all real stupid

I dont truly disagree, but I think it’s more nuanced than that

It’s all real stupid
It's a lotta preaching to the choir. People stay talking to folks not guilty of the shit they describing

I keep saying most of these podcast are not made for solution based dialog. They just pander to keep an audience...

Yes because honestly they could answer their issues in two episodes. Instead they re hash that shit and be on dumb shit. Why are podcasts talking about the importance of oral sex like we aren’t adults. Stay talking about better communication.

It's a lotta preaching to the choir. People stay talking to folks not guilty of the shit they describing

Lol yo as a dude close to the streets you ever get that shit growing up somebody telling you stay in the straight path when you have no intention of fucking up?

I would like to know the answer to this as well. Cause there are a whole hell of a lot of independent " I don't need a man" career driven non-black women out there.

Back