Welcome To aBlackWeb

DR UMAR AND I AGREE ON ONE THING

lmaooooooooo imagine thinking the civil rights movement wouldnt have happened without white ppl when it was whiteness that folxs were fighting against.

lmaooooooooo imagine thinking the civil rights movement wouldnt have happened without white ppl when it was whiteness that folxs were fighting against.

That's an illogical statement. The fact that blacks were fighting against white supremacy doesn't change the fact that a white dollars funded the movement to some degree, white celebrity endorsement gave the movement a boost, and white politicians passed the laws. It's fair to question the extent to which Whites help, but it can't be argued that the movement wouldn't have been as successful without whites. That shouldn't surprise anyone. The country is majority white.

I don’t really understand how someone can be pro black then marry white. I’m of mixed race myself so of course I’m not anti-white, but I married a black woman because I think black is beautiful and I am very pro black. I love our people, our culture, and everything about us.

I think people that marry white can speak up against and fight injustice against blacks, but they can’t say they are pro black. In my eyes they are no different than people that fight against injustice for any other group of people. I have a lot more reverence for pro black people than I do these people.

I don’t think anybody did that. But it ain’t lost on us that most of those people don’t gaf
But some did.....and honestly between us if it was just niggas bitching bout shit no changes would have been made but I digress

I don’t even know what the civil rights movement is

S.O my school system

They still shooting kids in the street. Stop playing with me

Crack vs coke laws. Wasn’t that the 90s? 3 strikes

Congrats to those few who supported that failed movement

I don’t really understand how someone can be pro black then marry white. I’m of mixed race myself so of course I’m not anti-white, but I married a black woman because I think black is beautiful and I am very pro black. I love our people, our culture, and everything about us.

I think people that marry white can speak up against and fight injustice against blacks, but they can’t say they are pro black. In my eyes they are no different than people that fight against injustice for any other group of people. I have a lot more reverence for pro black people than I do these people.

Being Pro-Black means you want the best for the black community and are against white supremacy. I believe it should be less likely for a pro-black person to marry white, marrying white doesn't automatically disqualify someone from being Pro-Black.

View attachment 239187 Y’all ain’t fucking w this nigga?
Got s whole thread on him

He was celebrated for a moment paying off a while graduating class college debt.
But was still shjt on for marrying white and owning the type business that he made his money from.
Then he turned around an paid off niggas momma's debt.

But some people still look at him like he's the problem.

Smdh

Back