Welcome To aBlackWeb

DR UMAR AND I AGREE ON ONE THING

It's possible to be pro-black and still engage in sexual activity with other races.
But there's a long-standing pattern of black people not being able to grasp that idea.
Many, many black people in interracial relationships turn out to be sell-outs.
So much so, that I can't fault people that are initially suspicious of them.

Other races have no problem doing it and will even find ways to weaponize sex in their favor.
Black people could as well, I'm sure they are out there, but that's a rare find these days.
Who usually owns or are married to the person who culture they are raping? White folk.
Damn near every time I see an "ethnic" restaurant.It got a white people who fucking with the cultured person close.

screaming “fuck white supremacy” then going home to a white person...yeah that makes a lot of sense

decenter whiteness

maybe all of our Black asses need to start there.
I’m rolling with you on your pro-black stance, but I disagree with this. I think you can be against white supremacy and still be with a white person. I think white people can be against white supremacy. White supremacy is just the belief that whites are better. Doesn’t mean all white people are white supremacists.

I guess we have differing definitions of pro black. I don’t know how you can be pro a race or culture and marry someone outside of that race or culture.

Not saying I judge people who do marry white cause I love them the same and would welcome their help. That’s just not me personally and I don’t force my beliefs on others or condemn them for it. Just don’t call yourself pro-black cause you not that. You’re pro-best for blacks.

Well I gave you my definition. If yours disqualifies people who date outside the race that's fine.

fine. if u wish to say laws were passed because of the violence that was happening to Black ppl in the south that was subsequently shown across the world (THANK YOU MLK) thats one thing.

but to suggest there was a mass effort by white mfers to help in the fight for equal rights its just incorrect and ahistorical.

also only one known white woman died during the CRM so take from that what you will

Yeah, I don't think anyone was suggesting that. I think the point was only that some white people were instrumental in the Civil Rights movement and their actions had a significant impact. The majority of white people in this country didn't do shit and didn't care what happened with black people.

Who usually owns or are married to the person who culture they are raping? White folk.
Damn near every time I see an "ethnic" restaurant.It got a white people who fucking with the cultured person close.

A scandalous, but effective tactic.
The Osage Indian Murders are a prime example of how far they will go.
And there are many more like it and worst.

Last edited:
Got s whole thread on him

He was celebrated for a moment paying off a while graduating class college debt.
But was still shjt on for marrying white and owning the type business that he made his money from.
Then he turned around an paid off niggas momma's debt.

But some people still look at him like he's the problem.

Smdh
How is he not part of the problem? I'm supposed to give these people worth 8,9,10 & 11 figures props for giving a few dollars to charity, listen to their BS uplifting speech someone else wrote. Watch them get good press and stories written about them (that they sometimes pay to have written). Meanwhile these people are the ones lobbying and promoting the same laws that are hurting and exploiting the people they claim to wanna help.

Dude runs a private equity firm. The same type of firm that buys companies, cuts all the pay and benefits. Ten fires almost everyone and ships all the jobs overseas for cheap labor.

You giving me props if I donate some turkeys to a shelter for addicts, during Thanksgiving even if i happen to be one of the top drug dealers supply dope to that area?

Also this quote from the last time he was brought up.

Last edited:
How is he not part of the problem? I'm supposed to give these people worth 8,9,10 & 11 figures props for giving a few dollars to charity, listen to their BS uplifting speech someone else wrote. Watch them get good press and stories written about them (that they sometimes pay to have written). Meanwhile these people are the ones lobbying and promoting the same laws that are hurting and exploiting the people they claim to wanna help.

Dude runs a private equity firm. The same type of firm that buys companies, cuts all the pay and benefits. Ten fires almost everyone and ships all the jobs overseas for cheap labor.

You giving me props if I donate some turkeys to a shelter for addicts, during Thanksgiving even if i happen to be one of the top drug dealers supply dope to that area?

Also this quote from the last time he was brought up.
Smith and nino are not similar IMO
Nino wasn't out hurting white people. He was hurting his own like most dealers do. And giving out turkeys I never understood,but some people don't see the bigger picture an idolize the same person who destroying the community. Happens all the time on this site.

But Smith....If he goes after companies....I would take a wild guess and say it not black companies. Black people may work there but it's not black companies as the target.

So yes he takes from the big pie and gave back.
While a nino takes from his own an gives turkeys an dollar store gifts.

I want this smoke.
@LurkerSix don't you get busy with "church"

Smith and nino are not similar IMO
Nino wasn't out hurting white people. He was hurting his own like most dealers do. And giving out turkeys I never understood,but some people don't see the bigger picture an idolize the same person who destroying the community. Happens all the time on this site.

But Smith....If he goes after companies....I would take a wild guess and say it not black companies. Black people may work there but it's not black companies as the target.

So yes he takes from the big pie and gave back.

@LurkerSix don't you get busy with "church"
What? How did any of that even make sense to you?. "Smith is a good guy, he's only buying white companies and cutting all their benefits and sending their jobs overseas. Sure some black people work there, but its white owned so it doesnt matter." Thats really what you just said? You've gotta be trolling

And i dont know what you mean by "church".

What? How did any of that even make sense to you?. "Smith is a good guy, he's only buying white companies and cutting all their benefits and sending their jobs overseas. Sure some black people work there, but its white owned so it doesnt matter." Thats really what you just said? You've gotta be trolling

And i dont know what you mean by "church".
Point out where he directly targeted black people an hurt us in some way any way.

And j won't post for a month.
I'll admit I'm wrong

I'll wait

Back