Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr.Dre's wife files for divorce

Did anybody force her to marry him ? Did they put a Gun to her head and say you have to marry Andre Young ? No they didn’t she seen dollar signs since day one she knew what the fuck she was getting into day one. They have no young kids $25 million is way more then enough for doing Absolutely nothing but say I support you and your dreams. Was she making beats was she get fucked over by Jerry Heller? Was she getting Extorted by Suge Knight ? No the FUCK she wasn’t she was just there any bitch could have did her job shit u can train a Monkey to do what she did. 75% of Americans won’t even see $25 million in their life time that is more then enough.
damn man, you got a horse in this race? why's it affect you so much?

I'm not saying she necessarily deserves a lot, I don't know what happened behind closed doors. But he's worth $800 million. As long as she's not taking $799.99 million I don't really give a shit.

She only should get 10%? Lol
How much does she "deserve" in your opinion

I propose to make her a millionaire yet you have a problem with that??

:imsayin:

get these percentages outta here. You are just conditioned by the norm. You can't even give logic as to why she deserves a percentage other than the fact that "that's the way it goes"

Niggas acting like it's not a regular strategy to ask for an exorbitant amount to get an agreeable one in a divorce or civil suit.

Why are you niggas losing your shit? Yall really just expecting her to be like "give me 1% of a billion. That's cool"

Quit ya belly aching.

What does Stedman get out of being with Oprah?

He gets to snuggle up with those chunky arms on a nightly basis.

I'd be all up in Color Purple Oprah every morning and night.
That’s a platonic relationship.
Oprah is a lesbian and I would not be surprised if Stedman was a homosexual.
They’re just buddies.
It’s an arrangement.

I honestly don't know how that's possible. Is she giving iphones to a whole neighborhood? Celebs can purchase those gold plated ridiculous ass phones but that's not a subscription. How can you get a bill that high?
fam I was thinking the same thing. I think you could have a dozen teenagers on the same plan and still not hit that much in the year. maybe overseas calling and shit? that's the only way I could think of being able to add that much to your bill

And if this aint entitlement issues I dont know what is. Fuck this kind of behavior, she's gotten lazy from years of complacency. If your spouse is Dr. Dre of all people you should be able to establish some business or financial engine somewhere to keep you a float but that laziness and complacency boy. Just washed her.

I mean I’d be lazy too if my wife was worth a billion I’m be high as hell all the time and trying get her pregnant. But I feel you with all that free time better learn some shit in case things go left. 10 to 30 mill should be enough to keep a person good for life

Man pretty soon she going to be suing him because he forgot to feed the Dogs back in 1999. This bitch out her mind and really proving that he was her meal ticket and she ain’t shit without him while she was out buying Gucci Prada and Loui she should have been putting some of the money away or investing it in real state now she ass out with no money. This a Classic case of a bird bitch who thought her looks was going to have her set for life.

Back