Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Dre revealed that he turned down opportunities to work with Michael Jackson, Prince & Stevie Wonder šŸ˜§

We were talking about this over weekend. Shit irks me

I think that's a decent reason but also I think Dre is so against making music in general after what he went through with easy and then Suge. Dre is always finding excuses to NOT make music and I think it's because he's part perfectionist part shook by a stigma

We talking the goats here though not ppl u giving a shot to

Every time u get in the studio w MJ u d have to think about how you d be able to compete w what he has done in the past

And I guess for Dre he could nt see himself and his team come close to that

Yea but besides mixing what would Dre bring to those sessions ? And MJ already had the goat engineer in his pocket
He would've QB'd that thang. He would've been the arranger if nothing else. A fresh young ear/music mind for those OGs to experience and he would have learned a lot from them obviously

To finish this post off with another football reference, Dre fumbled...

on the 1 yard line

in the superbowl

We talking the goats here though not ppl u giving a shot to

Every time u get in the studio w MJ u d have to think about how you d be able to compete w what he has done in the past

And I guess for Dre he could nt see himself and his team come close to that
Dre is a goat now he may not have been considered a goat back then but it's still like..... Kobe on the 97 All-Star team vs Jordan n them...

dre deserved to be in the room with them

MJ spent the bulk of his career working with Quincy. He knows what a producer like Dre do. He wouldnā€™t have been surprised one bit.

Prince on the other handā€¦thatā€™s another story.

Yall anti Dre now?

snoop-dog-source-awards.gif

Back