Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr Dre May Have Sexually Assaulted Dee Barnes

Who’s to say he didn’t?

But y’all act like she changing up

She never spoke on it previously and still isn’t

She pressed criminal charges on the nigga. Went to court and alladat. How, exactly the fuck, do you leave that part out of the criminal case that you're responsible for starting in the first place???

She pressed criminal charges on the nigga. Went to court and alladat. How, exactly the fuck, do you leave that part out of the criminal case that you're responsible for starting in the first place???

Someone’s personal opinion of what constitutes sexual assault versus the legal definition can be very different.

I just think it’s dumb for any of us to take a hard stance on something only those two individuals were privy to.

Speaking public about being beat on vs speaking in public about a rape are way too different things. Rape is like one of the most shameful things that can happen to somebody. And in the 90s i mean come on.

She
filed
criminal
charges

The nigga sat on papers for two years, paid a fine, had community service, AND was forced to produce a PSA about violence towards women behind that whole incident on top of being sued for millions by ole girl.

So you press charges for gettin lumped up but not being raped/sexually assaulted at the same time? You leave that detail out???

FOH.

Someone’s personal opinion of what constitutes sexual assault versus the legal definition can be very different.

I just think it’s dumb for any of us to take a hard stance on something only those two individuals were privy to.

Welcome to the internet.

She
filed
criminal
charges

The nigga sat on papers for two years, paid a fine, had community service, AND was forced to produce a PSA about violence towards women behind that whole incident on top of being sued for millions by ole girl.

So you press charges for gettin lumped up but not being raped/sexually assaulted at the same time? You leave that detail out???

FOH.

I don't buy it either. She basically had public sentiment on her side, why would she feel uncomfortable bringing that up. To her credit, she didn't bring it up here either. That was on Wendy. I don't know. I just can't see under these circumstances her not mentioning it at all if it really happened.

I don't buy it either. She basically had public sentiment on her side, why would she feel uncomfortable bringing that up. To her credit, she didn't bring it up here either. That was on Wendy. I don't know. I just can't see under these circumstances her not mentioning it at all if it really happened.

She could have gave a definitive "no" when asked. Don't play up the sympathy angle at his expense 'cause you're broke and losing the crib. She'll get enough sympathy from the whole being broke ordeal that she ain't gotta bring up no mythical extra shit from 28 years ago.

We shouldn't infer that Dre raped her based offa what she said (or didn't say) but that's all there is to it.

We can't say that Dre didn't do it because she would have said something about it already

She
filed
criminal
charges

FOH.

Man ahit idk

Back