Welcome To aBlackWeb

Leak Dr. Dre - Get It (Detox Era Leak)

how sway? He ain't dead. He doesn't write and produce every note of music on his songs.
Because I ain't trying to listen to any Doctor fucking Dre in 2020 lol that ship has sailed to have the final comeback. AND expecially a lazy Doctor Dre who literally uses his ghostwriters signature flow after 2001 allbum from TI, Game, 50, and so on, he don't even try to swag it in his own way. Those joints are complete turn offs to the ear. He a legend, he got a catalog of shit to listen to if I really want to hear Doctor Dre.

Because I ain't trying to listen to any Doctor fucking Dre in 2020 lol that ship has sailed to have the final comeback. AND expecially a lazy Doctor Dre who literally uses his ghostwriters signature flow after 2001 allbum from TI, Game, 50, and so on, he don't even try to swag it in his own way. Those joints are complete turn offs to the ear. He a legend, he got a catalog of shit to listen to if I really want to hear Doctor Dre.

Yeah I gave up waiting for Detox to drop. Outkast gotta better chance of dropping an album b4 Detox.

Back