Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Dre, Em, Snoop Dogg, Mary J Blige and Kendrick Lamar to headline Super Bowl 56 halftime show

They gotta throw this cac in everything

Whut? You not gettin jiggy wit dis shit...

R.51f3214b1e5c56568193cfe829b0e090

Idk , there is a part of me that doesn't want to support the NFL, and doesn't want black people to perform either. I go through phases where I enjoy the sport...but not the political shit around it. And if your watching as a fan or performing as an artist I feel like that is saying I am okay with the clear and obvious culture of inequality within the NFL.

Mary is very excited about this and the publicity she will be getting. But I mean with the recent Flores lawsuit...like idk I feel impartial to all this.

not being paid? is that common with halftime shows? considering the cost that companies pay for ad time during the super bowl you'd think they'd be able to pay the performers, and pay well at that.

not being paid? is that common with halftime shows? considering the cost that companies pay for ad time during the super bowl you'd think they'd be able to pay the performers, and pay well at that.

Yeah but I guess it's a practice that they have had for a while.

SmartSelect_20220210-142701_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
It's not as big as other sports but you're still getting viewed by close to 100M people. If you have an album coming out then this is a great exposure for it

I was actually under the impression artists pay to perform at the SB. Maybe it was that case and they don't anymore or they never did. Doesn't bother me that they don't get paid

I mean it’s all free advertising for them. Half the performers got projects coming out before or after the Super Bowl.

Back