Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Dr. Disrespect Banned From Twitch For Allegedly Sexting Minors?

test
I know of Dr. Disrespect but I never watch his stuff. I think he does PUBG or Call of Duty, I’m not into shooters. I also think some years ago he was banned and was also caught cheating on his wife. Now this ped0 charge is something new and crazy. He should be arrested if all allegations are true

I do watch twitch streamers some times, usually it’s for fighting games. Mortal Kimbat, Street fighter, Tekken, etc fighting games. I have watched other games too, but mostly fighters.

I dont follow any streamers, but when im scrolling through reels or tik toks some of his stuff will pop up from time to time. Seems like a total douchebag and they should arrest him even if he's innocent

I dont follow any streamers, but when im scrolling through reels or tik toks some of his stuff will pop up from time to time. Seems like a total douchebag and they should arrest him even if he's innocent
I used to watch sandyravage and some other guy that was really good at cod but that was like 10+ years ago I think

He cheated on his wife for months, got caught and made this emotional public apology and took a break for a few weeks…

Now he’s caught messaging a minor in inappropriate ways..

Wifey gotta drop him. He plays this character of ‘disrespect’ and ‘dgaf’ but wife can destroy all of that with papers and court.

Back