Welcome To aBlackWeb

Double Standards

Yes there are double standards.

Welp...lemme g'on head and grab my seat right now. Get ready to embrace myself for a titangraph tsunami.

1. Do exactly what you feel like doing. There are no rules to this ISH. If I want it, I will make the first move, if he want it... he will. But neither should be "expected". Just do what comes naturally and stop thinking so dang much.

2. Though I do not condone violence. What you reap you sow. If you bold enough to put hands on a man, be bold enough to receive hands in return. Many women have gotten too d*mn comfortable with this and use it to their advantage.

3. Men and Women are both friggin jerks for cheating. Neither are justified that's trashcan juice. No excuses, no remorse.

4. If I ask you out, I got the tab bruh.
If you ask me out I'll offer to pay half just to let you know you got help if needed, but if you insist I back off and let you do you.

5. @DS_ and I both are flirty AF! and neither of us give a d*mn who's "moral code" we breakin.
We are happy and our ISH is in tact. Do what makes you happy, who cares about what others think.

WOMEN CANT DO WHAT MEN CAN DO

sit-yo-ass-down.gif

I mean from a pedantic pov he's right, yall can't pee standing up (which is goat btw) but I know that's not what he means, so I'ma see my way out........

Nah....... Y'all hate the truth but I'm just being honest

:disnig:......

Ya'll can't bare children
Breastfeed
Cum more than 3 times without going soft
Put your legs over your head
Do hair
Have smooth cheeks (Hairy @$$es)
And ya'll actually have to "try" to get with females. Many unsuccessfully LMBO

MEN CAN'T DO WHAT WOMEN DO EITHER.
But I know that so I don't have to broadcast that garbage every time I see the opportunity on the net.

#ChroniclesOfAnInsecureMan

Last edited:

Breastfeed
Do hair

But I know that so I don't have to broadcast that garbage every time I see the opportunity on the net.

Whoa fam don't kill the messenger, direct that ether to cain.

Breastfeed
Do hair

Automatic Man Law Violation, banishment from the Man Law Committee, and punishable by stoning to death if ANY man does this shyt.

Back