Welcome To aBlackWeb

Double-standard on male sexuality

The idea sex is an achievement for men is harmful because it's saying men need sex to be "real men." It also promotes sexual assault to men. If a woman rapes a man, people will disregard the man because at least he's "getting pussy." If a man says "no" then it means exactly that.

I don't really get the correlation between the inherently noxious glorification of female-to-male rape culture in society and your point as you haven't clarified the common factor, but yea I agreed about the two elements being toxic and even dangerous.

When men get jealous of me attracting loads of women, they're misinterpreting things because of toxic masculinity. They seem to think i'm an alpha male and think they failed as men for not attracting the same amount. It's far from the truth. When i get romantic/sexual with women, it's because we liked each other's personalities enough to do that. I don't do it to prove how "manly" i am.
So this is a thread about men being jealous of other men's quantity of women?

I am not sure, but the topic seems to encompass what you suspect about: so to speak a commonly shared mindset amid men to quantify their own double value as both a sexually and socially fit person upon their success within the dating game or ability to get around. Mens both sexual and social value are quantitative: the greater you acquire as you grow up and/or ages (in financial literacy, influence, personal gravitas, pathos, sex experience, etcetera) , the better your maturity and competences are been valued by various planes of society.

Inversely, quantitative social masculine value counterreflects the reasons why fully grown male virgins, first-timers, poorer or eccentric men are being often consistently shunned away or "shadowbanned" by their peering under the same social status than creeps, the socially inept and now present-day second wave incels.
Sociologically wise, we may observe these dynamics amid elementary and middle schools from a very early age by the way that other lids shun away or bullies the socially awkward, the antisportive, the less funny, overweight/obese fellow kids or preteen girls who blooms too much of anything early; the phenomenon is yet magnified during adolescence as minors starts drawing tribal clivages during the entry years in middle/high or secondary school; then never fully stop in adulthood.
This very forum, and our generation of tendencial menchilds and womenchilds, proves it most every day.

And it is true that, sadly, many young men and adolescent boys resents indepth insecurities while facing fellow men who get around more easily than them.

I may exempt various cases that proves such statement.
Once, I used to know somebody on one of these white owned Fat Admiration forums who became vocal about how he was musing about leaving away that online community, right after he noted a rapid change in behavior from many members there, who went from acting casually well to outright bully and taunt him on a regular basis right after he started to account frequently about his past conquests and affairs (which suggested that, unlikely a great number of the active membership there, the young man in question was likely some physically attractive man who was both persuasive, socially fluent and clever enough to be the subject of a flocking of oft-attractive suitresses, getting around and successfully coax them into embracing his fat fetish) . As soon he publicly expressed his concerns, both the concerned ones and even some mods tried to contemptuously gaslight him about he being delusional and dramatic, while other members (including me) none only gave support to his grievance, but seconded his claims of abuse by other forum members by claiming having undergone since then the same exact treatment on that said forum and other peer forums/websites.

I can tell, based upon these experiences of mine, that I equally observed the same patterns of inferiority complex amid many male members in this forum against other members who expresses having her around rather or extremely frequently within a few years period... do not be surprized if this comment alone stir up an incendiary barrage of childish reactions from Y'All-Know-Whom for the next couple of weeks again.

Besides the Internet, we can see this dynamic among platonic relationships too. I'd lost dozens of people I thought being my friends and homies over the resentments they held against both my fledgling charms and magnetism around women in spite being far less sexually experienced and well-settled than them (and they tenuously attempted to remind me so every once and again within the twilight years of our friendship, in an attempted intent to bruise my self-esteem and play on my own insecurities) , the way their girlfriends acted with me or the fact I frequented a woman who never minded about their advances when we were all teenagers... in fact, the latter woman is the exact reason why our friendship broke.

It's preposterous.

sounds like that ice cream headed nigga from the IC. Braggin' about hoes but he was a virgin.

If that said virgin in question has enough of sex appeal, gravitas, insights and on top of that meant to be physically attractive, he can still get around and not skinny-dipping his manhood between their legs.

Do you think women would ignore Henry Cavill or Michael B. Jordan's asses if they were still virgin in their twenties, but with the physical appareances they have now? These unblemished niggas who never drenched into the pool are going to be both visually, psychologically and almost physically molested on a daily basis by the littliest freak around who is going to smell and sense the virgin-hood that radiates out of their bodies and eyes and says "these creeps needs to FALL" , like some cute-faced newbies into a jail... I, far alas, know very well what I'm talking about.

:yowtf: :huh?::dfbruh:

#immagoinghome
IlliterateJollyGull-size_restricted.gif

I am not sure, but the topic seems to encompass what you suspect about: so to speak a commonly shared mindset amid men to quantify their own double value as both a sexually and socially fit person upon their success within the dating game or ability to get around. Mens both sexual and social value are quantitative: the greater you acquire as you grow up and/or ages (in financial literacy, influence, personal gravitas, pathos, sex experience, etcetera) , the better your maturity and competences are been valued by various planes of society.

Inversely, quantitative social masculine value counterreflects the reasons why fully grown male virgins, first-timers, poorer or eccentric men are being often consistently shunned away or "shadowbanned" by their peering under the same social status than creeps, the socially inept and now present-day second wave incels.
Sociologically wise, we may observe these dynamics amid elementary and middle schools from a very early age by the way that other lids shun away or bullies the socially awkward, the antisportive, the less funny, overweight/obese fellow kids or preteen girls who blooms too much of anything early; the phenomenon is yet magnified during adolescence as minors starts drawing tribal clivages during the entry years in middle/high or secondary school; then never fully stop in adulthood.
This very forum, and our generation of tendencial menchilds and womenchilds, proves it most every day.

And it is true that, sadly, many young men and adolescent boys resents indepth insecurities while facing fellow men who get around more easily than them.

I may exempt various cases that proves such statement.
Once, I used to know somebody on one of these white owned Fat Admiration forums who became vocal about how he was musing about leaving away that online community, right after he noted a rapid change in behavior from many members there, who went from acting casually well to outright bully and taunt him on a regular basis right after he started to account frequently about his past conquests and affairs (which suggested that, unlikely a great number of the active membership there, the young man in question was likely some physically attractive man who was both persuasive, socially fluent and clever enough to be the subject of a flocking of oft-attractive suitresses, getting around and successfully coax them into embracing his fat fetish) . As soon he publicly expressed his concerns, both the concerned ones and even some mods tried to contemptuously gaslight him about he being delusional and dramatic, while other members (including me) none only gave support to his grievance, but seconded his claims of abuse by other forum members by claiming having undergone since then the same exact treatment on that said forum and other peer forums/websites.

I can tell, based upon these experiences of mine, that I equally observed the same patterns of inferiority complex amid many male members in this forum against other members who expresses having her around rather or extremely frequently within a few years period... do not be surprized if this comment alone stir up an incendiary barrage of childish reactions from Y'All-Know-Whom for the next couple of weeks again.

Besides the Internet, we can see this dynamic among platonic relationships too. I'd lost dozens of people I thought being my friends and homies over the resentments they held against both my fledgling charms and magnetism around women in spite being far less sexually experienced and well-settled than them (and they tenuously attempted to remind me so every once and again within the twilight years of our friendship, in an attempted intent to bruise my self-esteem and play on my own insecurities) , the way their girlfriends acted with me or the fact I frequented a woman who never minded about their advances when we were all teenagers... in fact, the latter woman is the exact reason why our friendship broke.

It's preposterous.

You know nobody read all that shit right?

Back