Dope beat..... But....

Lol why he had to shoot shorty tho?
Bruh, I'm in my car bobbing my head, cuz i remembered this beat....

Then I'm like...I vaguely remember there was some story.... So I'm tuned in....

This nigga was all over the place.

Nigga shot the girl then took a shot gun and a hunting knife to the airport to assassinate a nigga that knew kungfu, and I'm guessing they got into a fight at the airport in the jet hanger,

Cuz after trying to stab this nigga and having him catch bullets in his teeth

He shot him with the shotty then jetted in the jet....

I immediately made this thread

Bruh, I'm in my car bobbing my head, cuz i remembered this beat....

Then I'm like...I vaguely remember there was some story.... So I'm tuned in....

This nigga was all over the place.

Nigga shot the girl then took a shot gun and a hunting knife to the airport to assassinate a nigga that knew kungfu, and I'm guessing they got into a fight at the airport in the jet hanger,

Cuz after trying to stab this nigga and having him catch bullets in his teeth

He shot him with the shotty then jetted in the jet....

I immediately made this thread

AngelicSneakyDesertpupfish-size_restricted.gif

Based off the "greatest liar 1990" he gave a visual of a black james bond fighiting a kung fu master lol...making the best lie up
@Goldie he shot shorty bc she knew too much (but she'll be ok bc it was water in the gun lol)

but yo this nigga has a warergun uzi but the bullet he caught with his teeth wasnt water lol..

Lastly other than I got it made..this the only song I heard from him

Reactions: Chicity
Based off the "greatest liar 1990" he gave a visual of a black james bond fighiting a kung fu master lol...making the best lie up
@Goldie he shot shorty bc she knew too much (but she'll be ok bc it was water in the gun lol)

but yo this nigga has a warergun uzi but the bullet he caught with his teeth wasnt water lol..

Lastly other than I got it made..this the only song I heard from him

You should have heard this one. It was about as big as "I Got It Made"

Plus, it's the video playing on the screen in "The Mission".

this nigga special ed was bonkers... how niggaz miss this shit?

He said had a frog and a dog with a solid gold bone. That should have been the first clue.

Nigga said he had a treaty with Tahiti cause he owns a percent. Dude was a pathological liar.

Special Ed's first two albums came out when I was in high school. He was in the mix with Rakim, KRS, Kane, Slick Rick, etc. But he only dropped those two albums and kinda fell off the map. He did Brooklyn Dodgers and another album in 1995 but by that point he got lost in the shuffle.

This song was on the b-side to one of his 12"s and ended up on his second LP

Here's a posse jam from Special Ed's second album. It features Little Shawn amongst others. It was Little Shawn's recording session where 2Pac got wet up that night in Quad Studios.

• Goat
Reactions: Duwop