Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doofus and Friends Flirting Thread

an no i don't want to troll..i actually am a artist so to speak
ill be really honest, i loved the ic then when that shit went to hell i tried here.....i was just a reader...but i noticed i needed to sign up....i dont regret it....if i fuck up tell me.......i dont think you need to worry though

white guys, lynard skynard and moonshine aint a good night if coyotes are in the background...........i got pics but they are graphic ..........my nose was just hanging on by a piece of skin... it was touching my bottom lip
wtf... Yeah let's not post those... Of your nose... K Chris,? Thanks, no I suppose... Lol

white guys, lynard skynard and moonshine aint a good night if coyotes are in the background...........i got pics but they are graphic ..........my nose was just hanging on by a piece of skin... it was touching my bottom lip
and by the way i was venting but that post i made was real, i got sowed up with nothing but lidocaine cause they smelled whikey on me I drank till i was there....the dude was cool as shit but he couldnt give me nothing and fuck up his job

untitled.png

Back