Welcome To aBlackWeb

I've seen the trailer for this a few times at the theaters. Had no idea Olivia Wilde was directing and producing movies

Some drama around the movie since supposedly Olivia wilde may have been having an affair with Harry Styles which helped end her relationship with Ted Lasso

Lmao these cacs were fighting, giving ultimatums, spitting and fucking on each other. God damn.

What is this movie even about lol. See promo and previews for it everywhere and have no idea

Florence Pugh did a great job. Had no idea about the off camera stuff going on

Movie was nothing what I thought it was going to be. Also the ending was something crazy as hell lol

I liked it

WORRY !!

PRAISE : Carey Van Dyke; Shane Van Dyke and Katie Silbermans story about a couple named Alice and Jack living a seemingly perfect life in a place called Victory but something sinister may lie beneath it all actually works at its start. I enjoy watching films and TV shows about cults and brainwashing so that part of the film appealed to me.Familiar themes are used but Director Olivia Wilde and the aforementioned writers put a different spin on them that actually lead to a few ominous and suspenseful moments. I always enjoy watching Florence Pugh on the big and small screen. Chris Pine does well as the "Ring Leader" of Victory.

PROBLEMS: The first scenes and 7 minutes of the film start to put predictable nails in the film. The movie mainly felt like the writers took ideas from a few older movies and tried to hide it with WEAK visuals and entrancing the audience with a vibe that never really works because I still felt like well I've been there and done that. Even if they had changed some visuals this would have worked better and I'm shocked No one working on this movie didnt see any of this?!?
If the film had more detail and not jumped right into plot holes more of this film could have worked. So I mainly sat there watching something extremely meandering and repetitive just to see where they made changes to old stories. The Writers decided to take the lazy route.This is the ultimate YOU fill in the blanks movie

Scale of 1 to 10 a 3

Back