Welcome To aBlackWeb

don't make my girl laugh

i stay making niggaz chicks laugh when i be carding them....

i wish a nigga would G check me.....

There's some truth to this shit tho. Niggas always try to be extra funny when you bring your girl around, I be there like

:disnig:

There's some truth to this shit tho. Niggas always try to be extra funny when you bring your girl around, I be there like

:disnig:
some niggaz send their girl out there tho to get favorable treatment....

i see it all the time.....

shit, if a nigga being extra nice to my wife, i be like...iight see if you can get us some extra shit....

If you're being yourself idc, but I notice when niggas be trying hard as fuck to make a shorty I'm with laugh. But I'm rude as shit, I'm quick to call a mf out.

Reactions: GNS
idk about this, humor is an ice breaker n in service industries like that it can sometimes lead to tips or just make the day go by quicker. i wldn't read into it unless there was flirtation included.

idk about this, humor is an ice breaker n in service industries like that it can sometimes lead to tips or just make the day go by quicker. i wldn't read into it unless there was flirtation included.
old saying, "if you can make'em laugh you can get the ass"

old saying, "if you can make them laugh you can get the ass"
i wldnt be mad if another woman made my partner laugh. if I saw her batting her eyelashes n hoping to accomplish summin from it, yes.

do u equally try n make men laugh? or just women coming in n outta the bar?

i wldnt be mad if another woman made my partner laugh. if I saw her batting her eyelashes n hoping to accomplish summin from it, yes.

do u equally try n make men laugh? or just women coming in n outta the bar?
i just be me, i don't try to make anyone laugh....

Giggling/laughing comes across as flirting.

If a man keeps trying to make my girl laugh then he's flirting with her. But if a man thinks it's cool to flirt with my lady in front of me it's a direct challenge to me that will be addressed immediately.

But if ol boy keeps trying to make us laugh, then dude is just most likely a corn ball or a practicing comedian.

Giggling/laughing comes across as flirting.

If a man keeps trying to make my girl laugh then he's flirting with her. But if a man thinks it's cool to flirt with my lady in front of me it's a direct challenge to me that will be addressed immediately.

But if ol boy keeps trying to make us laugh, then dude is just most likely a corn ball or a practicing comedian.
and if he's naturally a clown who just weaves jokes into everything a la @King Du? wld u expect him to tone it down around your girl out of respect?

also, how wld u address the challenge of a man flirting with ur lady in front of u? assuming ur in a public setting

when i be making too many chicks laugh at parties and social settings i can feel my wife's eyes boring a hole into the back of my head like:saywutt:

and if he's naturally a clown who just weaves jokes into everything a la @King Du? wld u expect him to town it down around your girl out of respect?

also, how wld u address the challenge of a man flirting with ur lady in front of u? assuming ur in a public setting

I'm not trippin on a clown but if I address blatant flirting I'll get fairly close so he can hear me and calmly tell him he's doing too much and to chill out or fall back and I'm not him.

Back