Welcome To aBlackWeb

I just finished watching this. Wasn’t bad at all. Definitely could be viewed as a parody of what’s happening in today’s society.

smash on Hela

All this.

And I don’t really fw pink toes like that, let alone older ones, but I woulda took her home for a night for sure

Extinction Level Event Imminent......WHO CARES !!

PRAISE : DLU is part satire,part spoof of movies like Armageddon and Deep Impact, and holds up a mirror to politics in America over the past few years.
The cast is mainly great. Leonardo Dicaprio and Jennifer Lawrence portray 2 astronomers trying to warn the world of impending doom from a comet.
It was fun to see actors who mainly take on dramatic roles like Meryl Streep and Dicaprio take on something more humorous. They get great support from: Scott Mescudi, Ariana Grande, Ron Perlman, Timothee Chalamet, Tyler Perry, Jonah Hill, Rob Morgan, Cate Blanchett, and Melanie Lynskey
Perry and Blanchett(almost unrecognizable)were very funny together
Lawrence easily slips into her role with all of her signature attitude. Dicaprio stands out as a guy who has sudden fame that leads to misteps and frustrations that completely boil over.
There's some stinging political humor,and the film also points out how people are easily distracted by the latest celebrity or political scandal so much so things of vital importance are forgotten.
I was kind of shocked most of this movie worked for me and how many laughs I got out of it.

PROBLEMS : There were a couple of characters that were supposed to be funny because of their quirks but everytime they appeared on screen I found them to be annoying.
I definitely started to feel the films length around the almost 2 hour mark and it could have been trimmed a bit .

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7½

Still prefer the Big Short and Vice but it was still good...

It was on point with all the bs...

I liked it a lot. I initially turned it on just to have something playing while I was doing something else but it started catching my ear and eye. Started it back from the beginning and checked it out and it was great.

Ironically this was based slimly to a true story a few year back. All the way down to someone saying about the minerals that would be on the asteroid.

8/10 for me

This was iight

liked it less as it went on

Jonah hill was cool in this limited role

i didn’t even watch the last 15 mins besides the comet hitting

Back