Welcome To aBlackWeb

Don't call Tyrone when you have problems with your student loan.

He Madoff'd the fuck outta them.....

Suprised them DC muhfuckas ain't find this flame yet and given him them paws, hands, feets, knees, shoulders, and toes....and a few bows.

Last edited:
He Madoff'd the fuck outta them.....

Suprised them DC muhfuckas ain't find this flame yet and given him them paws, hands, feets, knees, shoulders, and toes....and a few bows.

Ironically a youtuber spoke on this. He says he went to high school with him and is from Georgia.

This sugary nigga had to of known the gig would be up sooner or later. On the nigganet jumpin on his tippy toes lookin like a broke down Aloe Blacc..

tenor.gif

Nigga I wasn’t able to pay out of pocket, it’s all a scam idc

If you couldn’t figure out a way to stay there, it probably wasnt for you in the 1st place. He didn’t take money from these people, it wasn’t theirs .

How were they ripped off from money that wasn’t theirs to begin with. Whatever, do what you gotta. Be mad at these institutions who make money just from your enrollment yet still charge a car note every semester you attend. They breezed this. I’m all for retribution

Sorry I don’t empathize with somebody counting on a grant to pay for school. I empathize cause they didn’t realize they couldn’t afford it

So it’s cool for black ppl to scam black ppl?

Black power or naw?

I swear. Tyrone BETTER have an episode of American Greed. lol

Coming soon: Tyrone Hankerson Jr: The Wolf Of U Street.

Last edited:
Nigga I wasn’t able to pay out of pocket, it’s all a scam idc

If you couldn’t figure out a way to stay there, it probably wasnt for you in the 1st place. He didn’t take money from these people, it wasn’t theirs .

How were they ripped off from money that wasn’t theirs to begin with. Whatever, do what you gotta. Be mad at these institutions who make money just from your enrollment yet still charge a car note every semester you attend. They breezed this. I’m all for retribution

Sorry I don’t empathize with somebody counting on a grant to pay for school. I empathize cause they didn’t realize they couldn’t afford it
This don't make no kinda sense whatsoever
A public University for the most part uses fees from students to fund it. The more state funds they receive, the less is charged to the student to attend.

Once these governors start cutting funding to higher education, the loss of funds is offset by increasing tuition.

Does it suck? Absolutely, but blame the idiots elected to office in those respective states that continue to cut and siphon money from institutions to plug budget gaps

Back