Welcome To aBlackWeb

Don't be surprised if

WWE Not gone job Bryan out and punish him cause if they do they know theres a chance he'll just go elsewhere

Right now they doing everything they can to secure talent for that FOX deal.

Punishing them for not wanting to go to Crown Jewel would cause them more trouble in the long run.

DB can leave WWE right now and go join Cody and the Young Bucks on the indies and be just as successful.

Plus right now with the way the roster looking they really cant afford to be on no petty shit like that

Samoa joe injured, Reigns out indefinitely, Owens, Zayn..

Also you have to know that If Daniel Bryan and John Cena are against some shit then the Bella Twins are also against it and you
Daniel Bryan is 38 wit repeated trauma to tha brain.... Can he go somewhere else ?of course tha man is a talented performer but another promotion might not care about his medical history... Let's be honest he's 1-2 concussions away from bein a cte case .

Daniel Bryan is 38 wit repeated trauma to tha brain.... Can he go somewhere else ?of course tha man is a talented performer but another promotion might not care about his medical history... Let's be honest he's 1-2 concussions away from bein a cte case .

Hell yea he can go somewhere else

Cody and the Young Bucks were doing their damndest to get him to come to All In but he chose to resign w/ WWE + even if he didnt sign they probably would of forced the 90 day no compete clause so he couldnt show up

Shit aint like it once was

you aint gotta go to WWE to be successful anymore those boys over in NJPW have proven it and now that WWE knows that they dont need them what are they doing? trying to be friends

Plus it aint like he can't suffer another 1-2 concussions in WWE so whats your point?

hes taking a chance wherever he go, you acting like hes such a risk that wont no other promotion sign him if he left WWE but that aint the case bruh.. he'd be the hottest free agent right away

Hell yea he can go somewhere else

Cody and the Young Bucks were doing their damndest to get him to come to All In but he chose to resign w/ WWE + even if he didnt sign they probably would of forced the 90 day no compete clause so he couldnt show up

Shit aint like it once was

you aint gotta go to WWE to be successful anymore those boys over in NJPW have proven it and now that WWE knows that they dont need them what are they doing? trying to be friends

Plus it aint like he can't suffer another 1-2 concussions in WWE so whats your point?

hes taking a chance wherever he go, you acting like hes such a risk that wont no other promotion sign him if he left WWE but that aint the case bruh.. he'd be the hottest free agent right away
tha point im makin is in anotha promotion he might suffer anotha concussion and turn a blind eye to it(like all tha promotions did back in tha day b4 tha benoit suicide)

Bryan is safe. Vince might be mad but I think Trips and Steph might get it. Also, I don’t think anyone’s expecting too much from Bryan this time around. He can’t be putting up matches and working like that and I don’t think he’s gonna be champ, didn’t matter if he went or not.

Bryan is safe. Vince might be mad but I think Trips and Steph might get it. Also, I don’t think anyone’s expecting too much from Bryan this time around. He can’t be putting up matches and working like that and I don’t think he’s gonna be champ, didn’t matter if he went or not.
Vince bein mad is a undastatement.... And no I'm not buyin that a Saudi bein killed in Saudi Arabia(which is very unfortunate) is tha reason he not goin people( mostly African-Americans)die every week it seems at the hands of racist pigs in major cities across the United States.... Neva heard Bryan neva once refuse ta do a show in anyone of these places (John Cena too)

Vince bein mad is a undastatement.... And no I'm not buyin that a Saudi bein killed in Saudi Arabia(which is very unfortunate) is tha reason he not goin people( mostly African-Americans)die every week it seems at the hands of racist pigs in major cities across the United States.... Neva heard Bryan neva once refuse ta do a show in anyone of these places (John Cena too)

they would have to retire if they were gonna go that route

DB tappin out (not gettin pinned but quittin) was punishment fa not going ta Saudi Arabia.... Yes it was a great match but a burial by Vince could have started last night or maybe he just punished him fa one night

Back