Welcome To aBlackWeb

Don't be surprised if

Playboy buddy rose

Daniel Bryan gets completely buried fa not wrestling at crown jewel.... He ain't got nobody ta blame but himself... Tha www went out their way ta bring him back and this is how their repayed?

Cena carried tha company& is pretty much on his way out.... So what your sayin is anybody who wrestles at crown jewel is wrong?

tbh, after all that shit, the purposeful killing of the journalist & their view on women, it ain’t cool.. they’re in a “women’s revolution”, Evolution is this Sunday, but we will also go to a country that thinks women are shit and are treated as such...

Bryan has Brie he’s w. I think he’s doing the damn right thing. I’d do the same. It’s not always about forcing yourself to do something (u don’t believe in) just bc a company pays you. At the end of the day, DB has weighed his options and knows damn well he’s sitting good and afterwards could go to any promotion n get paid.

Cena not going speaks VOLUMES as he’s the face of the company and has been for YEARS. Whether or not he’s punished isn’t the point.

Imma give u anotha reason why Daniel Bryan is a hypocrite the Saudis won't let his wife wrestle yet it didn't stop him from participating at greatest royal rumble.

wasn’t that the first time wwe had such an event? I think most of the employees n roster may have gotten a much better understanding after that first time

n miss me w that, “omg they went before”...

you can easily have a change of heart and state u ain’t gonna go again... what would make it hypocritical is talking shit about it then going.. or having a women’s revolution, then showing ur women that money is more important... not to mention there’s tons of fans who don’t agree w this... I’m reading comment after comment on fans saying they shouldn’t do it... hell, wwe wouldn’t even fucking say Saudi Arabia in any promo, package or from commentators.. only on their website... cuz they know they would be booed to hell...

WWE Not gone job Bryan out and punish him cause if they do they know theres a chance he'll just go elsewhere

Right now they doing everything they can to secure talent for that FOX deal.

Punishing them for not wanting to go to Crown Jewel would cause them more trouble in the long run.

DB can leave WWE right now and go join Cody and the Young Bucks on the indies and be just as successful.

Plus right now with the way the roster looking they really cant afford to be on no petty shit like that

Samoa joe injured, Reigns out indefinitely, Owens, Zayn..

Also you have to know that If Daniel Bryan and John Cena are against some shit then the Bella Twins are also against it and you know the WWE loves the Bella twins they wouldnt jeopardize that relationship either

Sami didn’t go back in April
i don’t think he was punished, then again they wasn’t doing shit with him anyway

Back