Welcome To aBlackWeb

Donovanosis Flesh Eating STD that causes ‘Beefy Red’ sores is spreading in UK

Okay let’s have a quick dialogue on this.

How do you be careful sexually in a marriage?
Keep in mind that there is always a risk...depending on your spouse, the risk may be exponentially lower than a single person who engages in risky behaviors...but there's aways a risk simply b/c you can't control another person's actions

Bottom line, as with almost anything else, there are no guarantees...just hope for the best

I will say tho, I have encountered patients who are/were married and personally know married people who get annual STI panels unbeknownst to their spouse to give them peace of mind

It's the world we live in D 🤷‍♀️

Keep in mind that there is always a risk...depending on your spouse, the risk may be exponentially lower than a single person who engages in risky behaviors...but there's aways a risk simply b/c you can't control another person's actions

Bottom line, as with almost anything else, there are no guarantees...just hope for the best

I will say tho, I have encountered patients who are/were married and personally know married people who get annual STI panels unbeknownst to their spouse to give them peace of mind

It's the world we live in D 🤷‍♀️

I understand that.

but it’s no way you can be careful when your married.

I understand that.

Nope. You can be careful in selecting your spouse and careful in ensuring that your spouse has everything he or she needs from you. Past that, there's not much you can do. Like @Scandalust313 said, you just have to hope they walk with integrity. That's why initial selection of mates is important, but even that doesn't guarantee anything.

^^^^all this here

I live in the real world......IDK why someone would be so triggered by my post

I personally know folks of both genders who received STIs from their spouses

only @Dwayne can explain why my comment made him feel some type of way

but props to @The Lonious Monk for having LoJack tho haha

"wedding bands don't make it rosy man" - quote from some oldhead rapper 🙁
I had to mute my headset when I read that...Pussy LoJack tickled the shit outta me

You know what Mr. BFK? I think it's pretty normal for a married person to be "triggered" by the idea that, even in the far recesses of their mind, they still have to think about the possibility of an STI from their spouse or the suggestion of getting tested while married. I mean, people feel like they married the person they trust the most and the mere insinuation that even though they're married, they're still human and we humans are flawed af and are capable of doing some foul shit. Ofc you hope your other half would never do that but you just never really know.

Last edited:
I understand that.

Exactly

Edit: I take that back...there are ways but most married people are unwilling to, or think they don't have to, take precautions. It's like 'why get married if I have to move like I'm single?' I get it, trust me...but that's the reality.

Feel some type of way? What the fuck you talking bout with that shit

But

Explain in detail how you can be carful in marriage sexually?

bruh but when did I address u with any curse words? so all I can assume is yeah, u did feel some type of way

nothing wrong with it, we all human so emotions are a normal thing to have

I just don't get how a grown adult believes just because they are married, that they can better control or predict what another adult decides to do

u just have to trust ur spouse and be smart bruh.....IDK what else to tell u about being careful

bruh but when did I address u with any curse words? so all I can assume is yeah, u did feel some type of way

nothing wrong with it, we all human so emotions are a normal thing to have

I just don't get how a grown adult believes just because they are married, that they can better control or predict what another adult decides to do

u just have to trust ur spouse and be smart bruh.....IDK what else to tell u about being careful

So explain how can you be careful sexually in a marriage

Its not the same as having a girlfriend or a friend you just have sex with.

I had to mute my headset when I read that...Pussy LoJack tickled the shit outta me

You know what Mr. BFK? I think it's pretty normal for a married person to be "triggered" by the idea that, even in the far recesses of their mind, they still have to think about the possibility of an STI from their spouse or the suggestion of getting tested while married. I mean, people feel like they married the person they trust the most and the mere insinuation that they even though they're married, they're still human and we humans are flawed af and are capable of doing some foul shit. Ofc course you hope your other half would never do that but you just never really know.

I agree and can understand the underlined

my only point was that single folks ain't the only ones who got to worry about STIs

the fact that the single person comment got no flak, but my comment about some married folks made people feel a way is a prime example of why this board is the way it is

I said nothing really controversial, just the truth:js4:

u can trust ur spouse, but that doesn't mean u are automatically immune from STIs

everybody got to be on point out here

my only point was that single folks ain't the only ones who got to worry about STIs

the fact that the single person comment got no flak, but my comment about some married folks made people feel a way is a prime example of why this board is the way it is

u can trust ur spouse, but that doesn't mean u are automatically immune from STIs

who said the bold?

yiu said you have to be careful even if you’re married. I simple said you can’t. Unless you’re going to tell your wife or husband that you don’t trust them and in that case I said you shouldn’t be married.

It’s really simple to understand

I see not one lie told and I one hundred percent agree with you...I was just trying to point out "all sides" an' shit lol...b/c I really do understand why D, or any married person, would feel some type of way

So explain how can you be careful sexually in a marriage

Its not the same as having a girlfriend or a friend you just have sex with.

I personally understand where u coming from........but it would also still be reasonable for someone to disagree

not everybody respects marriage the same way..............hence there are husbands/wives out here fucking someone else other than their spouse

but let's stop being naive........I stated no absolutes.......there are so many variables u are ignoring for why a married person would be fucking outside of their marriage

I personally understand where u coming from........but it would also still be reasonable for someone to disagree

not everybody respects marriage the same way..............hence there are husbands/wives out here fucking someone else other than their spouse

but let's stop being naive........I stated no absolutes.......there are so many variables u are ignoring for why a married person would be fucking outside of their marriage

Again. Who brought up your last paragraph? Nothing about that was said.

Its stated it’s NO WAY to protect yourself in a marriage. You’re fighting me on that and I don’t know why

Again. Who brought up your last paragraph? Nothing about that was said.

Its stated it’s NO WAY to protect yourself in a marriage. You’re fighting me on that and I don’t know why

my guy u forget that u reacted to my comment 1st........hence my last sentence since it appears u find it so unbelievable that married people got risks for STIs too

my initial post was only speaking on the fact that married folks ain't safe either

all this "no way to protect urself" shit is what u offered as a response.........and I disagree

u can protect urself as a married person......and protection doesn't just mean condoms......ie. see @The Lonious Monk 's post about doing the due diligence to pick a good spouse and doing the effort needed to keep them happy

my only point which still stands was that u shouldn't be naive just cuz u gave her a ring 🙁

my guy u forget that u reacted to my comment 1st........hence my last sentence since it appears u find it so unbelievable that married people got risks for STIs too

my initial post was only speaking on the fact that married folks ain't safe either

all this "no way to protect urself" shit is what u offered as a response.........and I disagree

u can protect urself as a married person......and protection doesn't just mean condoms......ie. see @The Lonious Monk 's post about doing the due diligence to pick a good spouse and doing the effort needed to keep them happy

my only point which still stands was that u shouldn't be naive just cuz u gave her a ring 🙁

Aight bruh.

If you don’t want to let us k ow how married people protect themselves I’ll just let it go.

Aight bruh.

If you don’t want to let us k ow how married people protect themselves I’ll just let it go.

I'm not sure what u are missing bruh..........ur question was already answered multiple times here

lemme flip it for u so maybe I can better understand what u trying to say.......

what type of protection do u think is available for single people that isn't available for married couples???

That shit is pre marriage.

Again. You have yet to explain how a MARRIED person protect themselves unless you have a total distrust in your Wife and if you do you shouldn’t be married.

The fuck

That shit is pre marriage.

Again. You have yet to explain how a MARRIED person protect themselves unless you have a total distrust in your Wife and if you do you shouldn’t be married.

The fuck

keeping ur spouse's needs fulfilled and not choosing to be naive is pre-marriage shit?? :huh2:

niggaz don't trust their gf??

aight bruh

Back