Welcome To aBlackWeb

Donovanosis Flesh Eating STD that causes ‘Beefy Red’ sores is spreading in UK

Mr.LV

OG

‘Flesh-Eating’ STD that causes ‘Beefy Red’ sores is spreading in UK

0x0.jpg

std-donovanosis-uk-01.jpg

Donovanosis, a sexually transmitted disease that cause genital ulcers, has been spreading through the United Kingdom.

A once-rare flesh-eating sexually transmitted disease that causes “beefy red” ulcers is spreading across the UK, according to a report Friday.

Cases of donovanosis — which causes thick sores that damage genital tissue — have been steadily growing in the region since 2016, and cases are expected to rise, according to data and experts cited by Birmingham Live.

“Figures suggest that donovanosis — which was previously thought to be restricted to places including India, Brazil and New Guinea — is becoming more common on these shores,” Dr. Datta, of MyHealthCare Clinic in London, told the outlet.

Health officials reported 30 cases of the STD in the UK in 2019, but more infections in the past two years could pose a public-health risk, she warned.

The STD is generally transmitted through unprotected sex, but in rare cases, it can be spread through non-sexual skin-on-skin contact and to newborn babies through their moms.

std-donovanosis-uk-02.jpg

Symptoms include “bulging red bumps,” “damaged skin” and “loss of genital tissue color,” according to Healthline.com.

The STD is more common in parts of India, Papua New Guinea, central Australia and the Caribbean and southern Africa, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Long-term treatment, including with antibiotics, are needed to cure the disease.

I guess this also goes for the married people who still fucking at home as well

can't always be overconfident that ur spouse is faithful at all times🙁

If you legit have that thought about your wife or husband just get a divorce because this makes no sense

Only way you wearing a condom in a marriage is if y’all don’t want babies and she ain’t on the shot.

Other than that this was kinda dumb

Last edited:
If you legit have that thought about your wife or husband just get a divorce because this makes no sense

Only way you wearing a condom in a marriage is if y’all don’t want babies and she ain’t on the shot.

Other than that this was kinda dumb
It isn't dumb at all

People in marriages get STIs all the time...men and women...and they trusted their spouses and "never thought they'd do that to them"

Pussy LoJack is funny af lol

But we have absolutely zero control over another adult's actions...you can only hope that their integrity is in tact at all times
It isn't dumb at all

People in marriages get STIs all the time...men and women...and they trusted their spouses and "never thought they'd do that to them"

^^^^all this here

I live in the real world......IDK why someone would be so triggered by my post

I personally know folks of both genders who received STIs from their spouses

only @Dwayne can explain why my comment made him feel some type of way

but props to @The Lonious Monk for having LoJack tho haha

"wedding bands don't make it rosy man" - quote from some oldhead rapper 🙁

^^^^all this here

I live in the real world......IDK why someone would be so triggered by my post

I personally know folks of both genders who received STIs from their spouses

only @Dwayne can explain why my comment made him feel some type of way

but props to @The Lonious Monk for having LoJack tho haha

"wedding bands don't make it rosy man" - quote from some oldhead rapper 🙁

Feel some type of way? What the fuck you talking bout with that shit

But

Explain in detail how you can be carful in marriage sexually?

Back