Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Donell Jones vs D'angelo (dangelo advances)

Who U Got?

• Donell Jones

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • D'angelo

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters
dudes like d'angelo are really about a vibe

that jazz feel....

anthony hamilton has a very similar sound onl his vocals are stronger... but it's the same type of sound....

shit's my legit favorite rnb sound....anthony hamilton is my favorite artist and d'angelo right there cuz it's the same type of sound.....that live jazz lounge type sound......

all d'angelo songs could be sung in a lounge with a band while you having dinner ..shits just smooth as fuck

D'angelo created an entire sound and changed the game when he came out. I fuck with Donell Jones, but cmon b.

Not only did he provide joints for the ladies , but he gave u conscious tracks like "devils pie" and other joints off black messiah.

Then he has classic joints he featured on

You danced around my challenge. I like D'Angelo. I haven't heard Black Messiah tho.

But I'm serious. Donell got better vocals B. And he had hits. He just fell off for some reason.

Post D'Angelo song where he singing better than Donell on Knocks me off my Feet, and I'll concead...

i didn't dance around your question...i explained to you the uniqueness of each artist.....

d'angelo isn't being voted on for his strong vocals like donnell displayed in that song....

so no, you're not going to get a song posted that shows d'angelo singing as strongly as donnell did on that particular song,

but you will get is like 10 songs that have that signature d'angelo smooth jazzy sound that i prefer over donnels strongest vocal display....

that's like me asking you to post a funkier song than shit damn motherfucker from donnell.....that's not his lane....

i didn't dance around your question...i explained to you the uniqueness of each artist.....

d'angelo isn't being voted on for his strong vocals like donnell displayed in that song....

so no, you're not going to get a song posted that shows d'angelo singing as strongly as donnell did on that particular song,

but you will get is like 10 songs that have that signature d'angelo smooth jazzy sound that i prefer over donnels strongest vocal display....

that's like me asking you to post a funkier song than shit damn motherfucker from donnell.....that's not his lane....

I can respect that. I guess it's a matter of preference.

But he only up one....

Only album I fuck with from DeAngelo is Voodoo

Black Messiah was doodoo

Brown Sugar was cool

Only album I fuck with from DeAngelo is Voodoo

Black Messiah was doodoo

Brown Sugar was cool
giphy.gif

You danced around my challenge. I like D'Angelo. I haven't heard Black Messiah tho.

But I'm serious. Donell got better vocals B. And he had hits. He just fell off for some reason.

Post D'Angelo song where he singing better than Donell on Knocks me off my Feet, and I'll concead...

LMBO!!!! Better vocals? Are you serious?

I bet you believe Donnell is better than Carl as well huh?

#twilightZoneThread
#WeAintinKansasNoMoTOEDOE

LMBO!!!! Better vocals? Are you serious?

I bet you believe Donnell is better than Carl as well huh?

#twilightZoneThread
#WeAintinKansasNoMoTOEDOE
DeAngelo is a good vocalist to you?

DeAngelo is a good vocalist to you?

Better than Donnell, lol
But not on the level of Carl, Anthony, Tank, and the like.

I have seen D'angelo live, I have not seen Donnell... perhaps he is better live.

*shrugs.

Back