Welcome To aBlackWeb

Don’t Kill Me For Saying It — But Biden’s Presidency is Failing

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
895B8328-3DE2-435D-98C0-B8E573D960EF.png

American Liberals get incredibly defensive about Joe Biden. They have a seriously unhealthy relationship with their politicians. A cultish one. They don’t brook any criticism, and lash out in rage. It’s understandable. America is indeed under siege from a militant, fanatical, authoritarian far right. And yet it doesn’t do liberals any favours to treat Biden and his team like blessed saints, above and beyond mere mortals, perfect, divine, and unquestionable. Don’t regress into the infantile rage of spoiled American liberal man-baby, OK?

It’s been a terrible month or two for Biden — that much should be clear to all. His approval rating is plummeting. It’s now hovering down there, approaching Trump’s. Again, this isn’t my opinion, it’s an objective fact. “His” means his whole team’s, obviously, so again let’s not fall into the trap of cultish personality centred thinking. Biden’s Presidency isn’t in free fall just yet. But it’s getting perilously close.

And if this trend keeps going, where does America end up? With President Trump, all over again. Or maybe even worse. This is not a drill. It’s bitter reality.

So please, take it seriously, as painful as it may be to hear, because it is an objective, empirical fact that Biden’s Presidency is now beginning to fail.

When I say “Biden’s presidency is beginning to fail, and it’s an objective empirical fact,” I mean it in three ways. One, Americans are losing confidence in Biden, and not just Trumpist fanatics but average people. Two, the world is beginning to lose confidence in Biden, America’s allies left shaken and bewildered. And three, all the numerous crises hitting us at once from Covid to climate change show no signs of abating.

Eh... If an overwhelming amount of people don't like you to begin with, I don't think they'll report anything good about you even if you've benefitted directly from something they've done

He is failing, but I think it's less about what he's doing (even though he is doing some fucked up shit too) and more about what the fake Dems in congress are doing. If Biden was able to get the Infrastructure and Reconciliation Bills pushed through easily, those would be big wins for him and the country.

Since he can't get those wins though, the only thing that people are seeing is the Ls. I still give him credit for leaving Afghanistan though. It probably could have been done better, but it's about time they just pulled that bandaid off.

Why would any human being want to be president?

Like if a mfer comes up to me and says they wanna be president, im cutting that person off. Wanting to be president is a red flag imo.

Imagine bein 78 and wanting to be president. Shit wild.

Who could we even get as a good alternative to these establishment candidates? Bernie's had his shot and he failed twice. People throwing AOC's name out there. I don't even know if she'll be old enough by 2024. Even if she is though, I honestly don't believe she has what it takes to be president. Talking big on Twitter is different than actually running the country.

Don't say anything to Emperor Biden aka Darth Sidious, he is my master and I am the apprentice and together we shall make this world into one empire and the Sith shall rise again.

Sith_7abb7b3c.jpeg

Who could we even get as a good alternative to these establishment candidates? Bernie's had his shot and he failed twice. People throwing AOC's name out there. I don't even know if she'll be old enough by 2024. Even if she is though, I honestly don't believe she has what it takes to be president. Talking big on Twitter is different than actually running the country.
She isn't even good at being a state rep

She's good at using every buzzword and phrase to get attention and rile up other Twitter 'activists'

She isn't even good at being a state rep

She's good at using every buzzword and phrase to get attention and rile up other Twitter 'activists'

Facts.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way. Like it's cool if you appreciate her wit and snappy comebacks in response to the truly terrible people in our government, but her supporters need to stop acting like she's done anything that would suggest she'd be a good president. A lot of those same people were riding Obama's nuts, and now all they do is bash him.

I don't understand why you and others think Biden is a champion for liberals? Why do you think that?

Given that no one has commented on the ridiculousness of the article (more like a long Tweet) I'm gonna assume no one has read it yet

have you?

Back