Dom kennedy raps sound fucking boring

Spoiler alert: Larry June is weak too. Dunno why people keep acting like his shit is live when that that shit is diet dom Kennedy…and Dom’s shit ain’t even great
Disagree. It's all about what you into and feeling. Sometimes I don't want to hear no turn up shit, lyrical miracle shit, or how hard you are in the streets.

I actually think cool chill positive raps is actually a lost genre in hip hop and I'm glad Larry keeping that lane open. It's not for everyone, but whenever I want to vibe out, listen to niggas talking about everyday shit instead of why you the hardest nigga in the world, Larry, Spitta, old school Dom, Sir Michael Rocks, Krit etc is a good option.

Disagree. It's all about what you into and feeling. Sometimes I don't want to hear no turn up shit, lyrical miracle shit, or how hard you are in the streets.

I actually think cool chill positive raps is actually a lost genre in hip hop and I'm glad Larry keeping that lane open. It's not for everyone, but whenever I want to vibe out, listen to niggas talking about everyday shit instead of why you the hardest nigga in the world, Larry, Spitta, old school Dom, Sir Michael Rocks, Krit etc is a good option.

I feel what you are saying. I guess what I meant is that I feel like Larry June’s music is cool on some background shit…and that’s essentially how I feel about dom Kennedy’s music. It’s not horrible by any means. It’s just there

“While most these niggas soft and counterfeit
Online poppin' shit, tryna save a bitch
Me, I like the Turbo in yellow
She love the way I treat her like she special
The Nine double M got a echo
Nike Air on the back of my Jordan Retro's
It's just another day in the hood
Black on black big body Beamer like Suge
I'm too bossy, trick, get off me
Take her to Katana and I switch to Wallabees”

Dude went left and switched up the flow and folks said he fell off. He had run though and I will still bump his earlier stuff